New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    our pedia prescribed us glucose water consisting of karo syrup and boiled/purified water for our newborn. so for the past week ive been going around supermarkets looking for Karo Light Syrup. i have checked out Shopwise, Cash & carry, SM Supermarket but they all seemed to have run out of stock. ill be going to robinsons supermarket this afternoon. any other suggestions?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Really? Baka sa Rustan's meron. Pero parang di ako makapaniwala na wala sa Cash & Carry, kse I always believe that if there's something you need, you'll find it there, or Rustan's.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Really? Baka sa Rustan's meron. Pero parang di ako makapaniwala na wala sa Cash & Carry, kse I always believe that if there's something you need, you'll find it there, or Rustan's.
    nagtaka rin ako kasi dati pag may hinahanap akong px goods meron lagi sa cash & carry. try ko rin pumunta ng rustans mamaya

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Rustan's Rockwell or Landmark

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Supermarket * SM Fairview and Robinsons

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yup landmark meron, , sm supermarket does carry them, its the sweet stuff we put on our pancakes=) i think the main ingredient of those are corn syrup, if you prefer bottled glucose i can look some in sm supermarkets.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i tried landmark, rustans and sm makati but they didn't have it as well. anyways, we visited the pedia yesterday and she prescribed D5 water instead which is available in most drug stores.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    if you can drop by sa rizal area meron sa tropical hut foodmart...ginagamit kasi ng baby ko yan dati

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    finally, i found the elusive karo syrup at the neighborhood grocery just outside our village. it was the last place i would expect to see it since they didn't sell much. i have actually given up searching a few weeks ago since i've already gone to all the major groceries in the metro. i was actually looking for gata on friday night and in the bottom of the corner shelf there it was!

where to buy Karo syrup