New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Never heard of C! Italian...
    [size=1]8/3,848[/size]
    It's located along the Clark Perimeter road near Brettos Deli. It's a nice date place in fact. Google: "C Italian dining"

A lot of people drive to Pampanga just for food tripping actually.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    It's located along the Clark Perimeter road near Brettos Deli. It's a nice date place in fact. Google: "C Italian dining"

A lot of people drive to Pampanga just for food tripping actually.
    "And they be right." -- some black actor in some movie.

After all, Pampanga is the culinary capital of the world, este, the Philippines.

I was "talking in coordinates" because everyone has access to google maps/ovi maps already. If they don't use GPS units, they can just go to http://maps.google.com and enter the coordinates, then print out the vicinity maps.

IMHO, all commercial websites that offer "HOW TO GET HERE" maps to their visitors should also include their GPS coordinates. NOW NA! We are already in the 21st century, folks!

[size=1]12/3,850[/size]

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    "And they be right." -- some black actor in some movie.

After all, Pampanga is the culinary capital of the world, este, the Philippines.

IMHO, all commercial websites that offer "HOW TO GET HERE" maps to their visitors should also include their GPS coordinates. NOW NA! We are already in the 21st century, folks!

[size=1]12/3,850[/size]
    The Philippine Google Maps needs to be updated for some areas though. I use this whenever i have to give directions.

My wife is from Pampanga, whenever we have the chance to go home for the weekend (heck, its just a 40 minute easy drive from Q.C.), its just eat-eat-eat.

* Susies, a favorite is theTibok-tibok (laging ubos).
    * C, the Panizza is what Yellow Cab based its Dear Darla Pizza on AFAIK.
    * Jun juns, panalo ang barbeque sauce and its also very budget friendly.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Wala akong mai-contribute,- iba kasi ang alam namin ni CK diyan sa Angeles....

Iba rin ang alam ko sa Angeles....

OT: *woohoo, ang tagal mong nawala.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The Philippine Google Maps needs to be updated for some areas though. I use this whenever i have to give directions.
    Ah, oo. Kahit naman ang Roadguide, Ovi, at OSM ay may kanya-kanyang kakulangan pa rin.
    My wife is from Pampanga, whenever we have the chance to go home for the weekend (heck, its just a 40 minute easy drive from Q.C.), its just eat-eat-eat.
    Saan sa Pampanga, sir? Sa San Fernando lang siguro, 'no?
    * Susies, a favorite is the Tibok-tibok (laging ubos).
    * C, the Panizza is what Yellow Cab based its Dear Darla Pizza on AFAIK.
    * Jun juns, panalo ang barbeque sauce and its also very budget friendly.
    :2thumbsup:

Okey din daw sa Apag Marangle, but I personally haven't gone there yet. GPS Coordinates: N15.00106 E120.64319

Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    OT: *woohoo, ang tagal mong nawala.
    Nawalan ng gana sa frequent downtimes, sir, eh. Komusta na kayu?
    [SIZE=1]15/3,853[/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    agree with vinj. C! one of the best italian resto sa pinas. highly recomended by kimpoy at napatunayan ko, ild, m2, atbp.:D
    TS; try to pm kimpoy. basta masarap na kainan sa pampanga, yan ang guru.:D
    for sure suggest nya rin ang budget beater na "atomic". hehehe sarap nyan, ask mo lang si otep.:D
    Last edited by niwde11; July 15th, 2010 at 01:32 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo
    Saan sa Pampanga, sir? Sa San Fernando lang siguro, 'no?
    Yep, San Fernando... malapit kami sa Everybody's Cafe in SFO There's also Susies and Junjun's here so from time to time, my office mates ask me to buy food for them here.

Angeles is another 10-15 minutes via NLEX from our place or 30 mins if i take McArthur/Friendship. Its also easier for me to go to Marquee Mall or Pure Gold in Clark from SFO than to go to Megamall from our house in QC.
    Sometimes when we crave steaks, we take a quickie road trip to Subic for lunch at Meat Plus via the Megadike Road - Porac Interchange - SCTEX.

Just to add, although i never tried it, but my boss likes the Margaritas in this placed called Margaritaville (?) along Fields Ave.
    Last edited by vinj; July 15th, 2010 at 01:43 PM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    maraming salamat, mga katoto! sana mapuntahan namin lahat =). . .yung sisig will be tried, for sure, minsan lang naman e

woohoo's gps coordinates are very helpful, pag press mo ng [enter], lalabas ang mapa ng area at markado na yung mga restos--very convenient!

baka meron pang iba, please keep posting--magiging reference na rin to ng iba in the future =)

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    try mo din ang Dunkshot sa Balibago. :naughty2:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Food trip to Angeles City, Pampanga