New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Papaitan...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

First time that I landed in the US, in SFO,- I just checked in the hotel and together with a couple of tenured co-employees,- drove all the way to San Diego. We were visiting friends and relatives. First visit was the relative of wifey who I was bringing some pasalubongs from my in laws... It was almost dinner and she volunteered to take us out. We were hoping that she'd treat us to the best steak house in town, but to our dismay and amusement,- we drove to a "Barrio Fiesta".... (I guess they're the ones missing the Filipino food).... We had kare-kare, crispy pata among others....

Hay naku,- I will never forget this experience,- Imagine, I crossed the Pacific for 16/17hours including the stopover in Japan, and drove from San Francisco for more than 8 hours just to dine at a Barrio Fiesta in San Diego... :hysterical:

What a joy!

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.1K:dog2:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag nawawala ako overseas ng matagal ang hinahanap ko eh yung lechong manok ni baliwag.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Pinapaitan.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Fresh daing na bangus or any fish basta hindi frozen & processed food. I always crave that everytime i go home on christmas in the Philippines. And also bibingka & puto bumbong/sulot for dessert na maraming niyog. Yummy!!!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Baboy. . . Minsan lang sa isang buwan makatikim. Hehehe. . .

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Lahat ng pinoy food.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jolibee - wala kasi dito
    bananaq - walang kwenta saging dito
    purefoods hotdog - 2012 yung last na tikim ko pero parang nagiba na lasa compared last 2005
    tilapia and bangus
    suman sa antipolo
    sisig sa trelis
    bagoong at manggang hilaw

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    kinilaw na taklobo with mindanao lime

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Adobo and sinigang. Tpos tj hotdog lalo n pag sobrang tagal mo na hinde nakakaen, tpos mkakakaen ka ng ibang brand.. Mapapaisip mo na "no wonder kids can really tell"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast