New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which fastfood joint do you prefer ?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • McDonalds

9 14.75%
  • Jollibee

14 22.95%
  • KFC

16 26.23%
  • Chow King

2 3.28%
  • Pizza Hut

5 8.20%
  • Others

15 24.59%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jollibee din ako, pero ayoko talaga ng fries ng jollibee, masarap talaga fries ng mcdo.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by gretzy
    kfc! i love hotshots. yummyumm :lol:

may kwento ako, i attended a talk last week, and one of the speakers, told us her own story, it happened a couple of years back, she and her 5yrs old daughter visited a MCDO branch, while eating, she requested a glass of water for her daughter. when they reached home, her daughter started vomiting, then they brought her to the hospital, the doctor found out that her doctor had taken some RODENTICIDE, so she investigated how her daughter had taken it, after some investigations, they found out that the rodenticide was from the water served by mcdo, the night before they went there pala, nagfumigate ung mcdo, and the drinking pitcher was used to dilute the chemicals,and since it is also colorless, the pitcher was just rinsed and refilled the day by another crew assuming that it just contain water. The sad thing is that he daughter died. This is a true story, after that she devoted herself to informing other about food hygiene and sanitation.
    This sounds like another of those anti-fastfood horror stories that gets passed around in the internet... the friend of a friend kind of story that cannot be confirmed true or otherwise.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i like jplibee to but the branches here are not sanitary looking and smelling. so mcdo na lang.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    and wala kami kfc dito manokan country lang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    KFC. Everything in Jolibee and McDo tastes the same.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Zinger!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung may jollibee lang ba na malapit sa work ko eh di yun na lang sana araw araw. Pero next door ang Mc Donalds, kaya yun na lang. As much as possible, I try not to eat burgers from any fastfood chain, yung grilled/crispy chicken na lang.

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    the KFC here in bicutan are extremely juice, expecially the thigh part (yung me pwit :p hehehe). tapos pwede pa combo ng regular & spicy hot.
    in fact, kakatapos ko lang kumain dun.
    charap-charap.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kfc po! ded na ded ako sa hot n crispy tsiken nila. poag nangagaling ako sa norte, dumadaan muna ako sa kfc-petron, tsitsa muna ng hot n crispy para me baon kung sakali mang traffic ang balintawak. yami! burp! ... excuse me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mcdonalds...siguro 10,000 ako dun sa 'more than 1 billion served' nila :lol:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Fastfood!