New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which fastfood joint do you prefer ?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • McDonalds

9 14.75%
  • Jollibee

14 22.95%
  • KFC

16 26.23%
  • Chow King

2 3.28%
  • Pizza Hut

5 8.20%
  • Others

15 24.59%
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Which fastfood joint do you prefer if you are given the choice to choose only one?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    pizza hut!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hey! I also voted for PH! :D

Warning: McDonalds cups are prone to cracks lengthwise cut. Be careful next time you place them on your vehicles. Nagtitipid sila ng wala sa lugar!!! I just held those cups and placed it in my ride, as I was about to puncture hole for the straw. I noticed the side had slit cut and soda was pouring out and creating mess inside! Deym! Dapat sagutin nila pagpalinis ng interior ko. :mad:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ungas: hahaha! sue! :D

pizza addict ka rin pala ha. :D

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    kfc! i love hotshots. yummyumm :lol:

may kwento ako, i attended a talk last week, and one of the speakers, told us her own story, it happened a couple of years back, she and her 5yrs old daughter visited a MCDO branch, while eating, she requested a glass of water for her daughter. when they reached home, her daughter started vomiting, then they brought her to the hospital, the doctor found out that her doctor had taken some RODENTICIDE, so she investigated how her daughter had taken it, after some investigations, they found out that the rodenticide was from the water served by mcdo, the night before they went there pala, nagfumigate ung mcdo, and the drinking pitcher was used to dilute the chemicals,and since it is also colorless, the pitcher was just rinsed and refilled the day by another crew assuming that it just contain water. The sad thing is that he daughter died. This is a true story, after that she devoted herself to informing other about food hygiene and sanitation.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    did she sue MCdo? Mcdo sana pipiliin ko, kaso natakot ako sa kwento ni gretzy, jollibee na lang.....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mcdo/jollibee. kc fast ang service talaga. unlike kfc n chow king. pero sarap din nong kfc n chowking.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mcdo sana ako pero lately pangit na talaga service at food prep sa mcdo..ewan ko ba kaya nalulugi ito worldwide eh kaya sariling atin na lang JOLLIBENJIE!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jollibee sapagkat ako ay simpleng mamamayan lang po. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Jollibee.

yun lang kasi ang malapit na fastfood sa grocery ng Big R.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Fastfood!