New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Yung sa Likod ng Broadway, eh N. Domingo na street sya...katapat nung mataas na condo duon..

mura nga dun ang dog food... Purina/nutrena kahit yung mga branded meron sila... Eukanuaba...alpo...

------------------------------------------------------

dati gawa ko rice atdog food para medyo magkalaman ang GS ko...

pero recommended daw sa aso yung hindi pabago-bago ng pagkain para hindi sila adjust ng adjust sa lasa...

kaya as much as possible stick to one brand lang ako...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Where do you buy dog food? I hear Cartimar is cheap? I am having a hard time buying my fat lab's dog food (Acana Lamb and Okanagan Apple). She is allergic to grains I normally buy it from my fat lab's vet but it is P300 more expensive than in pet stores (which is always out of stock).

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    S&R-Pedigree
    Suking bigasan sa palengke- Optima Hi-Protein

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Where do you buy dog food? I hear Cartimar is cheap? I am having a hard time buying my fat lab's dog food (Acana Lamb and Okanagan Apple). She is allergic to grains I normally buy it from my fat lab's vet but it is P300 more expensive than in pet stores (which is always out of stock).
    cartimar talaga, bakit acana? ayaw mo ng orijen, same company pero mas premium orijen than acana

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cartimar talaga, bakit acana? ayaw mo ng orijen, same company pero mas premium orijen than acana, have you tried go natural?

balewala sa JRT ko palit-palit ng dog food, hinde kailangan dahan-dahan basta meron dog food na bago, ipakain agad ni hinde lumalambot ***..parang wala lang, either soft or kibble type...

last month I bought a new brand bago lang sa market from mexico, nakalimutan ko yun brand eh..hinde masyadong maganda compare to go natural and orijen. lakas kumain kasi kahit pandak na aso. 3 cups a day kinakain.
    Last edited by shadow; January 24th, 2015 at 06:45 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Why don't you check out the BARF diet? Ask your vet.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    cartimar talaga, bakit acana? ayaw mo ng orijen, same company pero mas premium orijen than acana, have you tried go natural?

balewala sa JRT ko palit-palit ng dog food, hinde kailangan dahan-dahan basta meron dog food na bago, ipakain agad ni hinde lumalambot ***..parang wala lang, either soft or kibble type...

last month I bought a new brand bago lang sa market from mexico, nakalimutan ko yun brand eh..hinde masyadong maganda compare to go natural and orijen. lakas kumain kasi kahit pandak na aso. 3 cups a day kinakain.
    Sa Cartimar daw kasi maraming pet stores. Her vet specifically prescribed Acana and Go something. I switched back to Eukanuba and she had her allergies again. Nakakawa hindi makatulog, kamot ng kamot. She eats fruits and vegetables along with her dog food. She can't eat chicken kasi she is allergic.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    She is allergic to grains e.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 24th, 2015 at 07:14 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa Cartimar daw kasi maraming pet stores. Her vet specifically prescribed Acana and Go something. I switched back to Eukanuba and she had her allergies again. Nakakawa hindi makatulog, kamot ng kamot. She eats fruits and vegetables along with her dog food. She can't eat chicken kasi she is allergic.

Tama Sa cartimar talaga mura dog food. I think go natural nga sinasabi ng vet mo

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Grains are not part of the Bones and Raw Food (BARF) diet.

The Original Top 50 BARF FAQs for Beginners - BARF: A Bones and Raw Food Diet for Dogs
    Last edited by Monty; January 24th, 2015 at 08:04 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I thought R meant rice I am afraid to feed her raw meat e (salmonella etc). Though she eats raw vegetables too.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Dog Food