New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    meron pa bang natural cut w/ skin on fries w/ sea salt sa Wendy's?

Masarap nga sa Wendy's, dati mga biggie fries, tapos biggie iced tea, saraap ngayon pinalit nila yung natural cut, ok naman kaso parang lumiit, bitin Gusto ko rin yung Potato corner

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    meron po sa kapitolyo pasig..meron din sa greenhills area
    ah that's where they serve the angus burger and good buffalo wings. sa kapitolyo yun may carwash sa tabi
    although i find their fries as bland.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by gerald_g View Post
    ah that's where they serve the angus burger and good buffalo wings. sa kapitolyo yun may carwash sa tabi
    although i find their fries as bland.
    yes sir..you should try their key lime pie my fave dessert sa Charlie's..anyway I have to agree na medyo bland yung lasa ng fries nila that's kaya yung chili and cheese fries yung inoorder ko dun e

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    yes sir..you should try their key lime pie my fave dessert sa Charlie's..anyway I have to agree na medyo bland yung lasa ng fries nila that's kaya yung chili and cheese fries yung inoorder ko dun e
    hmm nakakagutom naman

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    ^^It's probably seasoned to taste, a pinch or two. The customer seasons it to taste at the table and somewhat healthier. I did taste the Wendy's fries a while back and were an improvement. McDo will sometimes overcook their fries bec of the variety in size of fries in a batch.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Favorite ko yun sa Potato Corner tapos Hickory Barbecue yun flavor. Saraaaaaaap! :D

7. Join Date
    May 2012
    Mine favorite is every that which I think have a nice koozie outside..

Well If you are interested in cheap and custom koozie. then Interact with me. here are some cheap koozie available for you...

Best regard:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by haree View Post
    Mine favorite is every that which I think have a nice koozie outside..

Well If you are interested in cheap and custom koozie. then Interact with me. here are some cheap koozie available for you...

Best regard:

tagalugin mo na kasi.......

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

nosebleed ba?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    masarap sa potato corner, me kamahalan lang. ginaya nga ito ng jollibee ata... di masarap. lasang pirated. gusto ko rin sa brother's burger. matataba and tastes natural.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Do you eat french fries? what's your favorite?