New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi,

Anyone knows a buko pie (good thick ones, not the dried thin ones you can see everywhere) seller that does home delivery?

I know the good ones (Original Buko Pie in Los Banos and another branch along Sta-Rosa Tagaytay road in Caltex), but would like to avoid unnecessary travel just to get the buko pie.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What's your location? I don't think any of the popular Buko pie sellers deliver. I don't see any Buko pie in the weekend markets I frequent as well but you could try going to the pasalubong outdoor section of Market Market.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ung colletes buko pie lang nakikita ko when going to tagaytay.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Meron din Rowena's. That's where we buy pies. I like apple pie the most.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    i heard that there's another branch of the Original Buko Pie (from Los Banos) in Sta. Rosa. haven't checked it out yet though since we always use cavitex on our way to tagaytay.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cpsolt View Post
    i heard that there's another branch of the Original Buko Pie (from Los Banos) in Sta. Rosa. haven't checked it out yet though since we always use cavitex on our way to tagaytay.
    *C4U, thanks, will try Market Market one of these days. Am in Ortigas CBD.

*cpsolt Yes, if you're referring to the Original Buko Pie along Sta Rosa-Tagatytay road in Caltex station, been there a few times. So far, their buko pie for me is the best. Just thinking if there's a seller doing home delivery.

*Retz Collete's seems everywhere, even in Antipolo. But they have long lost the original quality of buko pie that made them famous earlier.

7. Join Date
    May 2012
    it's a long shot but we do hope someone gets the idea and makes a business doing that. hehehe...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Pwede nga siguro yan using the bus to deliver it, then sa cubao or pasay na lang ang bagsakan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    paki post na lang contact number for home delivery service

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Sa mga hindi taga- Los Baños, siguro ang alam lang nilang buko pie ay yung Original.
    Pero meron din isa pang sikat dito - Letty's Buko Pie. Depende na lang sa taste kung ano type niyo. Kami mas madalas Letty's pero kita ko sa mga namimili Original pa din ang gusto.

Ang Letty's Buko Pie ay may blast frozen vacuum packed product. Search niyo na alng kung saa meron sa MM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast