New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Meron nga street food sa cebu na gusto ko tikman. Iyong utak ng baboy or baka na kinakain straight from the frying pan. Sinasabay sa puso na kanin. Di ko maalala ang tawag doon.

Pantanggal daw ng tama ng alak eh [emoji3]

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Meron nga street food sa cebu na gusto ko tikman. Iyong utak ng baboy or baka na kinakain straight from the frying pan. Sinasabay sa puso na kanin. Di ko maalala ang tawag doon.

this was featured on jessica sohos show ata. not into brain matter.. i remember eating chicken brain. it wasnt that appetizing. I would prefer bone marrow.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Tuslob Buwâ featured there, sir...What's not is the local fave...Doming's Ngohiong.[emoji852]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Tuslob Buwâ featured there, sir...What's not is the local fave...Doming's Ngohiong.[emoji852]

Man! i miss that pus'o maybe ill go there next time. ok din ang tourist attractions pala dyan.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Man! i miss that pus'o maybe ill go there next time. ok din ang tourist attractions pala dyan.
    Hit 2 birds....Duma shouldn't be missed....Ninja's 2nd home.[emoji4]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Hit 2 birds....Duma shouldn't be missed....Ninja's 2nd home.[emoji4]

was thinking 1week in cebu and bohol.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    was thinking 1week in cebu and bohol.
    Hit the trifecta...Duma+Bohol. Use Cebu as link. Traffic is hell. You could either start or leave thru Duma or Panglao. Run thru Oslob & Sumilon, if you beach. Ray could probably share you Bohol's secrets.
    In the meantime, start honing & hardening your tongue, stock sir. When in Bisdak country, act promdi...the world here is bright.[emoji41][emoji4]

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    sa cebu city mismo konti lang. but when you get out of the urban center, dami masyado especially sa southern part of the city.

i'd recommended you visit oslob for the whale watching and the tumalog falls, w/c they say partly inspired the creators of the movie avatar, for its wispy and misty aura.

a little further to the south, you can go to the beaches of moalboal and do the sardine run.

and of course, never miss the canyoneering adventure at badian, w/c culminates w/ a swim at the gatorade blue waters of kawasan falls.

wala pa dyan iyong mga bisita sa bantayan island at malapascua sa bandang norte naman ng cebu.
    Last edited by baludoy; April 27th, 2019 at 09:18 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    sa cebu city mismo konti lang. but when you get out of the urban center, dami masyado especially sa southern part of the city.

i'd recommended you visit oslob for the whale watching and the tumalog falls, w/c they say partly inspired the creators of the movie avatar, for its wispy and misty aura.

a little further to the south, you can go to the beaches of moalboal and do the sardine run.

and of course, never miss the canyoneering adventure at badian, w/c culminates w/ a swim at the gatorade blue waters of kawasan falls.

wala pa dyan iyong mga bisita sa bantayan island at malapascua sa bandang naman ng cebu.
    man you know the shiiit! accessible ba lahat ng places na yan with a rental car? Id be stuck in the city with a car though lol.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast