New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Masama ba ang sobrang Yakult sa katawan? Nagtataka lang ako kung bakit walang Yakult na litro size.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron dati sa HK malalaking bottle nun bata pa ako pag pumupunta kami pero wala na rin ngayon...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Medyo nakakasuya kasi yun pag malaki masyado ang size. I drink Yakult everyday, and I think 1 small bottle is all I can take.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    Masama ba ang sobrang Yakult sa katawan? Nagtataka lang ako kung bakit walang Yakult na litro size.
    I think its because:

-it's more economical (to the local company of Yakult) to maintain a single size of the product against having two or more sizes. One reason is stocking costs and the other is marketing costs.

-local consumer habits seems to prefer the small bottle size against having a bigger 500ml or 1L sized bottle of the product. An unopened bottle of yakult would seem fresher than a half-consumed 500mL bottle.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    And to add also, because shelf life ng Yakult is very short (around 1 month mahigit lang)...I think mas okey na yung current size para ubos agad

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Medyo nakakasuya kasi yun pag malaki masyado ang size. I drink Yakult everyday, and I think 1 small bottle is all I can take.
    I used to drink it when I was younger. I could do 2 to 4 bottles at one time. Even my nephew does three to four bottles at one time.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Most HK folks buy a pack (5 bottles) leave it sa shrink wrap and just stick a straw into the bottles one at a time and finish off the whole pack...

My son and I does this as well hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    dati grabe ako makainom ng yakult...

pero nung lately sumasama tiyan ko when i drink yakult...sayang

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Most HK folks buy a pack (5 bottles) leave it sa shrink wrap and just stick a straw into the bottles one at a time and finish off the whole pack...

My son and I does this as well hehehe.

ganyan din ginagawa ko....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yakult in HK are still bigger than the locally sold Yakults.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Bakit di sila nagbebenta ng malaking Yakult?