New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 67 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    everybody has the gift of appetite but not everybody is gifted or talented to cook a decent meal. sometimes we don't have time, sometimes, like in the case of the philippines, maids are inexpensive and they do the cooking.

in places where it is prohibitive to have house help, you have to do chores on your own. you become a professional DIYer.

today, i am cooking ham hocks with fermented black beans and frying grey pompano fish for dinner.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I made pad thai today. I thought it was too salty but my family said it was just right and they like it. I'm not sure if they are just being nice to me I'll bring some to the office tomorrow because I cooked so much!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ^wow! i love pad thai. spicy?
    masrap ba? 😇

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    ^wow! i love pad thai. spicy?
    masrap ba? ��
    My officemate liked it and asked for the recipe e tinantsa ko lang yung ingredients. I did not make it too spicy because my family does not like spicy but I have chili (given to me by a Thai) that you can sprinkle over it I love spicy kasi. hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I made pad thai again yesterday but instead of tamarind, I used lemon. My family liked this version better.

Next week I will make Thai Chicken basil. I just don't know where to buy red chili.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Chicken Tenders. I am so happy with the recipe I found. It's just like the chicken tenders at Chili's which I like so much

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Garlic Butter Shrimps

My Mom was so polite because she took the first bite and did not say anything. When I tried it, ang pait! hahaha! I burned the butter ata :P I've been cooking this since grade school and I was better then hahaha

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    apple banna shake. with some milk and lime juice. ice cubes. then blender. oh it's spiked w/ 100% agave tequila

simple beef and cheese quesadilla. but i used indian flatbread (chapatti). works just fine i would say

red pasta w/ meatballs. just some crappy pasta sauce lying around. i ran out of parmesan so it kinda sucked

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    cheap steak.. marbling is good. two sides. mushrooms and romaine 😊

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    porkchop

Page 1 of 67 123451151 ... LastLast