New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    nagpapayaman na si djerms! :D

ok pala yang ganyang business ah, di gaanong malaki puhunan. try mo sa citimall sa philcoa, dami dumadaan dun.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    iba po yung Andoy's sa Andok's...

lagi rin ako rustan's SMall . naamoy ko yugn mga manok na niluluto and mukhang masarap nga!

try ko nga one of these days...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    yah andoy`s pala di andok`s.... nway which is better ba?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    andoy ang mas matsalap at malinamnam.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the compliments guys! anyways you may contact me through 0917-816-5087. Txt nyo muna ako and lets set an appointment with my dad. My dad knows the more technical stuff kasi when it comes to the operations of the business. Ako, starting pa lang din. Hanap pa rin ako pwesto. IMO this is a great business. Small lang ang investment, and kung maganda ang pwesto, ROI kaagad in 2-3 months.

Ownertype & Karding & Stuckinstock,
    Taga-marikina po pala kayo. EB tayo minsan sa SMall..hehe

Pnay & TEAL,
    The business will really depend on the location...always the location. If you have a good one, sure net income yan!

Gretzy,
    Small business lang po..hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Franchising ba ang style ng Andoy's?

sila mag-susupply ng equipments, chickens, etc...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OiC,
    Nope we do not sell the name of Andoys, therefore its not a franchising business. You may put a different name for your store. We just supply the machine, and the equipments that go with it. The price of the machine, the stand, and the warmer is fixed. You may canvass the prices of other equipments like the freezer, signage, etc. We only charge a very small amount for the training which is very essential for your "bantay". The supply of chickens will depend on your location but we can provide you with the marinate mix.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,
    Up ko lang po. I need good locations for this. Please recommend if you have one in mind. Sana ung mga supermarkets/grocery stores na maraming tao.

Thanks

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Have you tried inquiring for a small stall at Sta. Lucia and Rob Place East, preferably near the grocery...? Or pwede din sa Q Plaza...

At least accessible sa house nyo...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Shock,
    Musta na? Nabenta mo na ba ung matrix? JIMNY ka na!!!

Anyways, ang hirap kasi sa malls, most of the people don't go there for the sole purpose of buying groceries. They also buy other stuffs in department stores, etc. In other words, they will think twice or even thrice on buying cooked food to eat at home (marami din kasi restaurants). I'm looking for a place na groceries lang talaga ang benta. Ung tipong pagkatapos ng pag grocery nila, they will buy roasted chickens from me and eat it at home. Another thing is...mahal ng rent sa malls...hehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Andoys Manok part II