New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Wow sarap! It's nice to know that some boys also appreciate sweets. I always thought that boys prefer ulam. The cakes are so tempting! Too bad most of it are available in QC and I could only drive until Ortigas

I think the cakes at UCC are by Karen Young.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Waaahhh....sarap ng mga yan ah :slurp:!!!! GUSTO KO NANG UMUWI SA PINAS!!!!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Yummy-yum yum! Sarap ng mga cakes sa pictures. I'll try out some ot them. Patay na naman ang blood sugar ko, hehehe.

I just wonder why LR's walnut cake did not make it to the 20 yummiest cakes. Still can taste the gustatory experience I had from the last grand anniversary EB .

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Wow sarap! It's nice to know that some boys also appreciate sweets. I always thought that boys prefer ulam. The cakes are so tempting! Too bad most of it are available in QC and I could only drive until Ortigas

I think the cakes at UCC are by Karen Young.
    Bakit ka pa lalayo eh dito lang sa atin meron na! hehehe! Natikman ko na yung Mocha Nelusco of Costa Brava! Panalo!! hehehe!!! :drool:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    wala yung Banoffie ng Banapple?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For those cakes not included... the article does say that the 20 yummiest commercial cakes will be on the next list...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    add nyo pa dyan yung white choco mousse ng gateau de manille (tama ba spelling?). sarrrraaaap!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hmmmmmm...fattening, yet......very very tempting! shalap naman nyan! try also chocklit truffle from old spag. it's quite goooooooood

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    for me the best ang cake sa contis..

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    I just wonder why LR's walnut cake did not make it to the 20 yummiest cakes. Still can taste the gustatory experience I had from the last grand anniversary EB .
    Sir Ooba kaya po wala ang cake ko dun sa Top 20 Cakes kase po I don't advertise the cake... I only make it for very special occasions at para di na rin makopya ng iba! (hehehehe)

By the way, it's called the Anna Banana Cake

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
20 yummiest cakes