New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    LaFerrari, the newest Ferrari supercar

For rich men suffering from midlife crises or aficionados of fine, maximum-overstatement automobiles who are environmentally aware, Ferrari has the ride for you. The newly unveiled, $1 million LaFerrari (yes, it translates to TheFerrari) is a hybrid, but the really ***y stuff is this: a massive 949 horsepower V-12 engine that'll take you from zero to 124 mph in under seven seconds, allowing you to make it to the convenience store in those crucial minutes before they stop selling beer. Plus, it comes in red. If you're interested, be aware that Ferrari is only making 499 TheFerraris, so order now while supplies last.

Source: MSN, Yahoo

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hi Retz Do you have any technical specifications of the car? like ground clearance, length and width. Thanks

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i'm good with the f12.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I SAW one of these last month... ito ata yung tig 76million pesos... not sure nga lang....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post

For rich men suffering from midlife crises or aficionados of fine, maximum-overstatement automobiles who are environmentally aware, Ferrari has the ride for you. The newly unveiled, $1 million LaFerrari (yes, it translates to TheFerrari) is a hybrid, but the really ***y stuff is this: a massive 949 horsepower V-12 engine that'll take you from zero to 124 mph in under seven seconds, allowing you to make it to the convenience store in those crucial minutes before they stop selling beer. Plus, it comes in red. If you're interested, be aware that Ferrari is only making 499 TheFerraris, so order now while supplies last.

kinonsider ko to eh, badtrip lang kaya hindi pwede sa akin dahil madaming humps sa lugar namin kaya ang pumwede lang eh vios. Hahahaha toink toink toink.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Last edited by brainmafia_310; June 13th, 2013 at 10:24 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Wow... it looks superb !!!
    I don't know why Ferraris look awesome in red color. But I think $1 million is overpriced. You can easily get a limited edition Lambo or Porsche for half of that price

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wow... it looks superb !!!
    I don't know why Ferraris look awesome in red color. But I think $1 million is overpriced. You can easily get a limited edition Lambo or Porsche for half of that price

Good thread !!

Good thread !!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post

... sasayad lang yan sa humps sa magallanes..
    sour grapeing here...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Nakakalaway ang ***y

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast