New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    ... (it is hand assembled)...... it is light weight .....
    bakit yung owner type jeep? hand assembled din naman yun a? :D
    ... calling Mr. Fierrari!! :lol: :lol:

kung kailangan mo ng lightweight body, use fiberglass,
    ... dali lang gawin yun. meron naman local resin supplier nyan, saka kaya din ng pinoy yung body. yung makina? well that's a different story.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453
    Add to that, the Ferrari is really a premium brand in Europe. Their name recall really stands out when you think of performance production cars. I can't agree more with the maintenance and insurance costs though. Someone told me that Danding owns several ferraris and they're all just there in his house in New Manila. :|
    yup dat's right. applicable sya to the high end ferraris like the f40, f50, and up.

yung rolls-royce lang naman, may background check na kelangan. so that means, hindi na ako pwede! hahaha! :twisted:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What if the P20 Million Ferrari gets
    sideswiped by a rusty old jeepney
    or collide with a rickety-smokey
    Toyota Tamaraw FX?
    Kaya I'd rather buy a damn house
    with all that money!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    haha! dag dag ko pa, tapus sabihin syo " sorry! kakapasada ko lang" or worst is "bigla kang huminto eh!". hehe:mrgreen: , hula ko mga ibang ferrari selected place lang ang pinupuntahan nila eh. like kun nakatira sila sa forbes, sa church lang nila dinadala car nila, and uwi na. i saw one red 360 modena at forbes park, yung napadaan ako, ang ganda! tulo laway ako.:mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    buti pa house di nananakaw... may nakita rin ako sa fort nung month of october. caltex delo. ganda!!! sobrang ganda naiwanan ng uncle ko yung susi sa loob ng van namin!!! :D :lol:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Impractical yes but definitely a beauty!!!!if i was rich..i really want a ferrari!!!but thats life...:?8)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMaxx
    What if the P20 Million Ferrari gets
    sideswiped by a rusty old jeepney
    or collide with a rickety-smokey
    Toyota Tamaraw FX?
    Kaya I'd rather buy a damn house
    with all that money!
    those kinda people who buy ferraris has P200M home(s)... P20M is just a drop in the bucket for them

PS

sa topic name, maserati pala... with a single L...

another typo... the 360 modena has a 395hp engine...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mahal sya kasi hand made. You pay for the labor hours and the R&D cost of developing a car like that. Also, basic supply and demand... the demand is high but the supply will always be low, so that'll drive price higher...

Lastly, if whoever's buying those exotics can afford the car, do you think they'll care about fuel, parts, insurance? chicken feet nalang yun...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    14M isn't even a fully tax paid Ferrari FYI. A fully tax paid Modena would go for 25M. Maintenance costs? $1K for the 1st checkup, $2K for the second and $10K for the third

Yes, it is dangerous specially with so many stupid drivers around, and that's why they only bring them out on Sundays And they're not careful with their cars mind you :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think wala naman basta basta mag nanakaw kung ferari ride mo, at kung manakaw man madali mo mati-trace kasi ilan lang may ari nito .lalo na dito sa pinas . the problem is kung mayaman din yong magnanakaw at ipadala sa ibang bansa

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Ferrari / Maseratti Dealer in Ortigas???