New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    add to that the fuel cost...

I was in shell Fort one time when this red ferrari(modena i think) pulled up for some gas...

grabe, i think it took him from around 5 to 8 mins to fill up his tank... :shock:

shhheeezzzzz....... :roll:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Dummy Question: Bakit po ba ang mahal ng ferrari na yan, ano ba ang ikinamahal niyan? :roll:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I overheard the guy working at Jag na ang cost daw nila sa kuha nila is around P14M daw.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    mahal ferrari dahil sa makina, it can be quick as 500bhp.kaya yun., para sa akin mdyo mas affordable pa ang porche dahil mas mura and ganda pa.
    ito ang reasons ko kun bakit impratical ang ferrari bilhin:
    -it cost 15M, might as well buy 20 cars. may sukli ka pa.
    -patay ka sa maintenance in the long run
    -patay ka sa mga daanan dito sa pinas, e kun ordinary car na nasira ang suspension $$$$ na, what more is a ferrari?
    - delekado, maraming carnappers, holdappers.
    - kun nabungo ka, tapos hiritan ka pa ng "bigla kang tumilig eh!"
    -ndi mo pwede basta basta ipark kahit saan.
    -pero kun bibigyan ako, bakit ndi?:mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen:

anyways,
    may nakita na ba kayo na lamborghini rito ?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    14M - 20M? barya lang yan sa mga ultra rich dito sa pinas... dapat nga around 9M lang ang ferrari, kaso lumaki dahil sa excise tax...

qurban: its a notch higher than your average sports car. its engine is awesome! doesn't hesitate to go to the redline. suspension and handling is superb. plus you can't fault its build quality and craftsmanship (it is hand assembled). plus to top it off, it is light weight compared to the other sports cars. that's why even though the modena outputs only 295hp it is still quick.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haaay....toys lang sa kanila iyan...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Add to that, the Ferrari is really a premium brand in Europe. Their name recall really stands out when you think of performance production cars. I can't agree more with the maintenance and insurance costs though. Someone told me that Danding owns several ferraris and they're all just there in his house in New Manila. :|

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sabi sakin ng friend kong exotic car dealer:mrgreen:. to maintain a ferrari here in the philippines, the owners here pay for the airfare (back and forth), accommodation and suweldo of a genuine ferrari mechanic. they schedule the regular checkup season and pitch in for the expenses. so kung nasira ferrari mo, hintayin mo hanggang sa dumating yung mekaniko! nyahahaha!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and may nagsabi din sakin na to own certain models of ferraris, you have to pre-own one na, and by invitation lang yung mga iba... tama ba ito?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    20M to spend? That depends on what that 20M means to you. If it's your life's savings, then you'll be thrifty. If it's disposable income, then you'll prolly get a ferrari.

IMO: Wag inggitero.
    PS: Modena = 400hp.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Ferrari / Maseratti Dealer in Ortigas???