New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    here's the scenario:

1. You are rich or potentially rich.

2. You are engaged.

3. You find out from a source that if you weren't rich your fiance would not marry you anymore and find someone else or rather stay alone.

4. She truly loves you but just doesn't want to marry a guy who can't give her a luxurious life.

Would you still marry her?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    how reliable is the source?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    yes, i will. that's part of the risk i have to face. after all, getting married is a big risk, we don't know what's in store for us

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cablespy View Post
    here's the scenario:

1. You are rich or potentially rich.

2. You are engaged.

3. You find out from a source that if you weren't rich your fiance would not marry you anymore and find someone else or rather stay alone.

4. She truly loves you but just doesn't want to marry a guy who can't give her a luxurious life.

Would you still marry her?

# 3 contradicts # 4. this only means she's in love with my money not with me. sa wedding, there's this "in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer..... 'til death do us part....."

if I'll marry her knowing #3 as mentioned, the " 'til death do us part" will come really soon and she will not experience the luxurious life she longed for.

NO, pakasal siya mag-isa!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post

Now, that is an excellent question!

How is your girlfriend when she is with you? This is first hand info and not from a source....

:starwars:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post

The source is %100 reliable.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    the way i see it, the issue revolves in financial aspect only. sure there is no problem in securing financially its a practical matter in order to survive. however, there is contradiction. if you really are in love, then love conquers all- no if's no but's.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i guess you're wondering if she loves you for you or if she loves you for your money...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cablespy View Post
    She truly loves you but just doesn't want to marry a guy who can't give her a luxurious life
    sabi ng lolo ko, true love daw transcends anything material. kung tama ang lolo ko, then the girl's not truly in love with you

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    verify the source first. then perhaps test your gf. create a scenario wherein you would lose your money. see how she reacts. am i watching to many tele novelas?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Would you marry a woman if ...