New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Perfect body nga ako, moron naman labas ko pag ginive-up ko ang 20 IQ points. Di bale na lang hugis butete ako, hehehe. God-given ito, so dapat mahalin ko.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, I still have enough IQ points to spare to be rated above average so why not?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ooba99, that's okay because some girls find chubby/teddy bear looking guys more appealing than muscular guys.

Ang genius naman ni ghosthunter. So I guess your IQ is MENSA standard now.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ooba99, that's okay because some girls find chubby/teddy bear looking guys more appealing than muscular guys.
    Thanks for the comforting words para sa aming mga hindi adonis at mga intellectually-challenged. Kaya naman panay pa-cute na lang namin eh, hehehe.
    Last edited by ooba99; December 15th, 2008 at 09:53 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hahaha, check ko sa Tickle IQ ko. Pareho pa rin! 126. Amf. Pero parang kulang pa para matapos thesis ko...haaay...so perfect body for 20 IQ points, still no...:D

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    You'd still be within the normal range after you take away 20 points. WHy don't you want to give it away in exchange for a perfect body? Baka perfect na kasi?
    Last edited by _Cathy_; December 15th, 2008 at 09:58 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hahaha! Matter of personal ideals...:Dtsaka unfinished thesis!

*Just wishin' all chicks dig car buffs*O_o

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :busted:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

And, what do you call an IQ of 125, please? That the top 5% of the population.... Ehem....

Honestly, I do not really believe the results of the IQ tests taken from the internet. They're trying to flatter you as they're advertising some things for you. It's better if the test was given by a reputable learning institution or a university....

7101:hooray:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto_minosa View Post
    Hahaha, check ko sa Tickle IQ ko. Pareho pa rin! 126. Amf. Pero parang kulang pa para matapos thesis ko...haaay...so perfect body for 20 IQ points, still no...:D

At that IQ level, bro.,- there's a very good chance that you'll be graduating with honors or at least a regular Dean's Lister.... Is that the case? If not, then I think that the metrics you took are flawed....

Back to the question, I would not trade 20 IQ points for a perfect body....

7101:hooray:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast