New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    In terms of attitude, habits (good or bad), etcetera (religion) ... are you willing to turn into someone you're not just to be accepted and loved back by the one you love?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004

Not to say I haven't changed things about myself. But there are things that you do that are not essential to who you are that you can forego for someone you love. Like bad habits, drinking, flirting, smoking (I don't smoke) or hanging out at bars.

I won't change my fundamental beliefs. I am willing to tolerate others' religious beliefs, but I won't share them. I also won't change my nature. I will remain me for the rest of my days.
    Last edited by niky; October 24th, 2012 at 09:39 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    In terms of attitude, habits (good or bad), etcetera (religion) ... are you willing to turn into someone you're not just to be accepted and loved back by the one you love?

What she sees is what she gets... Make that clear to her.

Trouble with trying to change is,- sustainability... (Now, you're in a better position to decide here)

Remember: Worst thing that can happen is that - It could backfire on you, your wife and your kids - your family!

17.2K:type:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

Not to say I haven't changed things about myself. But there are things that you do that are not essential to who you are that you can forego for someone you love. Like bad habits, drinking, flirting, smoking (I don't smoke) or hanging out at bars.

I won't change my fundamental beliefs. I am willing to tolerate others' religious beliefs, but I won't share them. I also won't change my nature. I will remain me for the rest of my days.
    Hahaha! Senti, bro.Niky!....

"I know I need to be in love, I know I've wasted too much time, I know I asked perfection of a quite imperfect world,- And fool enough to think that's what I've found"

**** opppsss,- bakit nabago ang youtube attachment?....

"Love me for what I am, for simply being me,,, Don't love me if what you intend or hope that I would be, and if you're only using me to feed your fantasy,- You're really not in love so let me go, I must be free" hahaha! Laya!!

Last edited by CVT; October 24th, 2012 at 09:47 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sinabi ko ito dati sa girlfriend ko .... AS IS - WHERE IS AKO!

Asawa ko na sya ngayon .. :naughty2:

Heps, teka kilala ko yang handle mo ......... iniwanan ka na naman ba sa ere ng gerlpren mo? ..
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; October 24th, 2012 at 11:19 AM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Hahaha! Senti, bro.Niky!....

"I know I need to be in love, I know I've wasted too much time, I know I asked perfection of a quite imperfect world,- And fool enough to think that's what I've found"

**** opppsss,- bakit nabago ang youtube attachment?....

"Love me for what I am, for simply being me,,, Don't love me if what you intend or hope that I would be, and if you're only using me to feed your fantasy,- You're really not in love so let me go, I must be free" hahaha! Laya!!

Hehe... I was trying to post "Love me for what I am"... picked the wrong url.

Theme song namin ni misis.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    May babaguhin ka para lang sa isang babae? Well, it depends...

Siguro kung mga bad habits (inom, yosi, gimik to the max), pwede itong baguhin paunti-unti. Other than those bad habits, then no, especially religion.

Tsaka dapat she should love you and accept you for what you are.

Ako nga bago naging kami ng current gf ko, eh madalas akong uuwing naka-inom o late umuuwi. Pero nung naging kami, eventually nagawa kong i-minimize ang mga ito.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    katulad ng sinabi ni sir test, depende.

kaya ako dati pinapakita ko na yung tunay na kulay ko para umpisa pa lang alam na agad.

- - - Updated - - -

katulad ng sinabi ni sir test, depende.

kaya ako dati pinapakita ko na yung tunay na kulay ko para umpisa pa lang alam na agad.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    "Dont go changing, to try to please me........."
    "I love you just the way you are......" - Billy Joel

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post

Una nag pa hard to get, then naging kayo, and now kailangan mong mag remodel.

Hiwalayan mo na yan!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast