New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Jackpot na lang if you have a partner that's as good as an orgasm machine :naughty2: Happily ever after :bwahaha:
    makaka jackpot ka pala kung tiskoteers ang pipiliin mo ;)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Jackpot na lang if you have a partner that's as good as an orgasm machine :naughty2: Happily ever after :bwahaha:
    Who knows you might get better than that :D

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Eh pano pag pareho sila? They lose both their virginity to each other? Mas lalo na?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Eh pano pag pareho sila? They lose both their virginity to each other? Mas lalo na?

Hmmmm... I'm not so sure. It could be different with guys? Yung barkada ng ex ko, ganun ang case, good boy talaga but almost a decade into the marriage he had *** with a European that he met while vacationing alone at Cambodia ata. The guy said if the woman were living in the Philippines, there's a good chance he could have left his wife and child for her! FTW!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Very debatable topic ito, daming variables...but one thing 101% sure is women will only get hurt at the point of loosing her virginity, after that heaven na.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Lamang nga orgasm donor sa orgasm machine.
    My perception of ghosthunter, Tsikot's resident *** guru

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    It is always a challenge when you are in another country because of the variety and being a total stranger... Plus for some people it is perceived only as something akin to a handshake or hello.... and some are even vocal about their "invitation"

That is why you have to hold with all your might to your moral compass,- as steadfast as the northern star....

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hmmmm... I'm not so sure. It could be different with guys? Yung barkada ng ex ko, ganun ang case, good boy talaga but almost a decade into the marriage he had *** with a European that he met while vacationing alone at Cambodia ata. The guy said if the woman were living in the Philippines, there's a good chance he could have left his wife and child for her! FTW!
    Its because ba first time lang nya nakatikim ng ibang putahe & so happened na mas yummier the european than his wife?
    So dapat pala cath wag virgin piliin mo ;)

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I really don't know. The guy is guapo and matino all his life and so the one temptation where he gave in was so intense. The wife is good looking din, siyempre no comparison to the European I have no preference anymore on whether my future husband is a virgin or not, just as long as he has not slept with the whole town

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    hirap yung ganun cathy.
    virgin ka, virgin din magiging hubby mo. paktay na.

"hon.....you're hitting the wrong target. remember, they're very near w/ each other."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast