New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    depende sa values

there are women who do not separate love from ***. bago sila makipag*** kailangan love nila ang guy. women like that are very likely to stay loyal to one man

then there are women who view *** and love separately. they can have *** with guys na di nila mahal. physical attraction lang. women like that are always on the lookout for men. they are very likely to cheat while in a relationship
    Yes, I cannot imagine myself being physically intimate with a guy I don't love. When you love a person so much, it becomes physical :naughty2: Siyempre kailangan self control not to totally give in. I tend to be fixated with one person, I don't care for other men pag ganun.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 8th, 2014 at 05:56 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    20 years after, baka nga mas mababa na data but imho mas mataas pa din nga probability of a stable marriage for a woman who lost her virginity to her husband. my 2 cents on the matter lang naman.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    orgasm machine solves the problem.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Yes I do.

I remember what my Lola told me when I was younger, na my Lolo is her first and last love. Whatever my Lolo can offer will be the best for my Lola because there are no comparisons. Makes sense to me. I guess if a woman saves herself for just one man, it could also be a reflection of the personality of a woman. Probably these women have the most characteristics that makes for a stable marriage?
    yes coz there's nothing for the husband to be insecure about. nothing to be suspicious or jealous about. a lot of marital quarrels come from insecurity, jealousy

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    20 years after, baka nga mas mababa na data but imho mas mataas pa din nga probability of a stable marriage for a woman who lost her virginity to her husband. my 2 cents on the matter lang naman.
    Yes. Most my friends who are married only have their husbands as ***ual partners. Mostly born late 70s and early 80s.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Yes. Most my friends who are married only have their husbands as ***ual partners. We are Gen Y (1977-1994).

As if they would know if their spouses are cheating on them??

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    orgasm machine solves the problem.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Regular visits to your Orgasm Donor can help make a stable marriage...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Lamang nga orgasm donor sa orgasm machine.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    As if they would know if their spouses are cheating on them??
    I believe that there are really people or personality types that are not capable of cheating. My girl friends that I grew up with and only had one ***ual partner are very unlikely to cheat on their husbands. They are too caught up with taking care of their husbands/family to get involved with other people pa.

It's easier for society to accept men who cheat. But women... ang pangit talaga
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 8th, 2014 at 06:28 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Jackpot na lang if you have a partner that's as good as an orgasm machine :naughty2: Happily ever after :bwahaha:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast