New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haha, wonderwoman makes you wonder who she really is!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Welcome to tsikot.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderwoman1986 View Post
    The question is, how accurate would this information be? Eh yung sa anak pa nga lang na info mali na eh. I know the Mrs personally and very out of character tong story na to. But who really knows the truth diba? Not even me. Siguro ang may alam lang ng buong katutohanan is the close family and friends of both parties. Nakakalungkot nga lang kasi ang dali ng manira ng tao over the Internet and the netizens would believe in an instant without having any other bases aside from the infamous internet junk. There are many sides to a story. You only heard one. I wish this kind of BS wouldn't happen to me, I wish this wouldn't happen to you too, readers....
    “Kepyas, kepyas, kung kikita ang lahat ng babae sa pamamagitan ng kanilang kepyas, yayaman ang Pilipinas.”
    *—* Jay Manalo (Prosti)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ma'am wonderwoman you know the Mrs, i know the couple personally, hindi kaya magkakilala tayo?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    ms. wonder woman...anong 2 sides - even yung mommy's testimony didn't help sa case 'nya. imagine the court had to state for her not to bring male freinds to the house. nakakahiya!. kaya pala wala rin sa kanya ang custody ng mga anak. and excuse me, i was a student sa la salle. at lumabas ang chismis the reason naghiwalay because she fooled around..worse with a STUDENT...kadiri! as posted sa cocktales:

"The trial’s biggest irony was that the wife (not Tañada, as reported in this space Friday) presented her mother, retired La Salle English professor Dr. Corazon Balarbar, as her witness, but the court ended up using the good mother’s testimony against the daughter.

“When Corazon Balarbar confronted her daughter to stop seeing her ‘particular friend,’ appellant refused,” Associate Justice Jane Aurora Lantion said in the Nov. 25, 2010 decision.

“In addition, [Makati RTC Judge Rebecca Mariano] issued an order on Oct. 22, 2007, strictly enjoining appellant [Julie Balarbar-Tañada] from bringing her boyfriend and/or male friends into the family home [in San Lorenzo Village] and from exposing the young and common children to her inappropriate relationships pending resolution of the case,” Lantion said. "

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Damage control crew from the "other" side?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^i-welcome rin natin. :D

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    hhehe...hindi naman damage control...looking lang at the decision of the case, diba. and ang pinaka damaging sa case mommy niya nag testify which was used against her. plus not even joint custody...sole custody with the father.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pickled12 View Post
    hhehe...hindi naman damage control...looking lang at the decision of the case, diba. and ang pinaka damaging sa case mommy niya nag testify which was used against her. plus not even joint custody...sole custody with the father.
    Funny how this thread keeps on "popping" up every now and then. And the new posts come from seemingly "new" members of the forum. Anyway, I reckon the subject couple has long since seperated and are living happy lives.

Or, I may have assumed too much? ..

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
When the flirting wife gets nothing...