New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What are the signs of a relationship that is about to fail? Finding other people attractive? Losing interest in talking to your partner?

Or do some relationships just reach a plateau which will pass/repair sooner or later?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Eto lang masasabi ko: entering into a relationship requires commitment. Yes, commitment. Parang practice lang yan ng pag-aasawa eh. If you or your partner is not capable of handling that, (for me) it means na hindi sya pang-longterm partner.

So if you feel that you or your partner is losing interest, what do you do? I'd suggest you'd talk it over and settle things habang maaga pa. I remember one line from a movie (Title: Son In Law; Genre: Comedy), "The longer you wait, the more painful it's gonna be."

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    What are the signs of a relationship that is about to fail? Finding other people attractive? Losing interest in talking to your partner?

Or do some relationships just reach a plateau which will pass/repair sooner or later?
    Personal relationship is an organized system of behavior's. Personality were based on a certain characteristics like losing interest, using trait ( walang hiya ka papata_in kita) those are compose superego and most likely realtionship will fail.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008

parang ang lalim at ang bigat ahh.

i think nature na ng tao ang hindi makuntento kaya sometimes tumitingin pa sa iba. pero happiness is being contented. and even if you have mr/ms universe you'll still go through the same stage in life, time will come interest will fade but doesn't mean that love is lost & gone. there are moments of "comfortable silence". if we rely on emotions oftentimes it is deceiving. think things through, pause, what do you really want? will you be happy if you get what you want? will that be a long and lasting happiness. when you're sure then leap or stay and never look back. then think of your partner as the most beautiful person in the whole world (kahit hindi), the most understanding & the best (kahit hindi). minsan all it takes is just an initiative from you, the more we give the more we have so keep on loving. there is always the calm after the storm.

and when you're married, i-ukit mo na sa isip mo that separation is not an option. staying together & making it work is the only way, marriage is designed that way.. kahit pa pwede ang divorce sa lugar na kinatatayuan mo.
    Last edited by tanoshi; May 11th, 2008 at 03:58 AM. Reason: from separation is an option to separation is not an option :D

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tanoshi View Post
    parang ang lalim at ang bigat ahh.

i think nature na ng tao ang hindi makuntento kaya sometimes tumitingin pa sa iba. pero happiness is being contented. and even if you have mr/ms universe you'll still go through the same stage in life, time will come interest will fade but doesn't mean that love is lost & gone. there are moments of "comfortable silence". if we rely on emotions oftentimes it is deceiving. think things through, pause, what do you really want? will you be happy if you get what you want? will that be a long and lasting happiness. when you're sure then leap or stay and never look back. then think of your partner as the most beautiful person in the whole world (kahit hindi), the most understanding & the best (kahit hindi). minsan all it takes is just an initiative from you, the more we give the more we have so keep on loving. there is always the calm after the storm.

and when you're married, i-ukit mo na sa isip mo that separation is not an option. staying together & making it work is the only way, marriage is designed that way.. kahit pa pwede ang divorce sa lugar na kinatatayuan mo.

i totally agree with you. sana lahat ng couple have the same thought like yours para walang nasasaktan. they just don't know how painful it is to be left behind especially when you made a promise in front of God.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The only thing that would make me leave my husband is physical abuse.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The only thing that would make me leave my husband is physical abuse.
    So pwede sya mag uwi ng babae sa bahay nyo, patulugin sa kama nyo...

basta wag ka lang saktan?

hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7827EMkm5ko"]YouTube - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - The Righteous Brothers[/ame]

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips.
    And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips.
    You're trying hard not to show it, (baby).
    But baby, baby I know it...

You've lost that lovin' feeling,
    Whoa, that lovin' feeling,
    Now it's gone...gone...gone...wooooooh.

Now there's no welcome look in your eyes
    when I reach for you.
    And now your're starting to critisize little things I do.
    It makes me just feel like crying, (baby).
    'Cause baby, something in you is dying.

You lost that lovin' feeling,
    Whoa, that lovin' feeling,
    Now it's gone...gone...gone...woooooah

Baby, baby, I get down on my knees for you.

If you would only love me like you used to do, yeah.

We had a love...a love...a love you don't find everyday.

So don't...don't...don't...don't let it slip away.

Baby (baby), baby (baby),
    I beg of you please...please,
    I need your love (I need your love),
    I need your love (I need your love),
    So bring it on back (So bring it on back),
    Bring it on back (so bring it on back).

Bring back that lovin' feeling,
    Whoa, that lovin' feeling
    'Cause it's gone...gone...gone,
    and I can't go on,
    noooo...

Whoa, that lovin' feeling
    'Cause it's gone...gone...

:harana:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7827EMkm5ko"]YouTube - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - The Righteous Brothers[/ame]

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, if she tries to kill you in your sleep, that tends to be a sign...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Weird Al Yankovic - You Don't Love Me Anymore

The song explains it the best! Listen to the lyrics!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4L1_nGqths"]YouTube - Weird Al Yankovic - You Don't Love Me Anymore[/ame]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
When to break-up