New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I think the guy's just after a kiss, a good thing that's the only one he stole from your friend, advise her to forget him pronto.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ikaw ba yan cathy? hehehe
    LOL! ... same thought passed through my mind when I read Cathy's post.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    He knows that he can't have *** because he has known long before that the girl does not believe in premarital ***. Saka he knows naman that the girl doesn't play around eh.
    99.99% of girls who believe against premarital *** simply do so because they haven't tried it yet.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    99.99% of girls who believe against premarital *** simply do so because they haven't tried it yet.
    :naughty2:

i agree, how would she know if she haven't tried it.:evillaugh

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    He could just be plain menyek

Is he the Kiss and Tell type?
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Medyo gentleman naman pala........
    gentlemenyek

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post

i agree, how would she know if she haven't tried it.

indulging in pms seems to be the general rule rather than the exception. while not condemning those who indulge in it, i don't espouse for it too. but the challenge lies in being successful of not doing it when a lot of people do. it's resisting the greatest temptation of the flesh.

on a personal level i do prevent myself from engaging such private activity because i don't want hearing myself telling my husband who broke the seal. he might ask...hehehe...but i have more weighty consideration...my children. if and when i have children of my own. how can i chastise my daughter if i myself did it in my youth? i think i won't have the courage to tell her not to do it, if i have given such privilege before marriage.

i don't want my children to carry the responsibility of parenthood at an early age. the responsibility might prevent them from unleashing the best of their potentials. i believe i could be a parent who, like my parents, disciplines my kids and take significant control over their lives when they need to be guided. i always want to exercise the prerogative of moral ascendancy. my parents, during their lifetime were over protective and strictly disciplinarian. the discipline, though i resented in my younger years, yields great benefits now...i am more fulfilled and maybe successful in most of my endeavors...i am not moneyed though, but i am happy, driven, focused, and passionate in following my bliss.

looking back...had i succumb to pms, chances are so great that i would be greatly attached and focused to a certain partner, who might take control over my psyche...kung nabuntis ako na bata pa, i might have seen and perceived the world diffrently. i am grateful that i am seeing and perceiving it the way i do now.

i want this kind of bliss to be transmitted to the next generation by being a mother who exercises the prerogative of moral ascendancy. don't get me wrong, i don't condemn anyone, not even the act itself. just my two cents.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    This is what drives my friend crazy. Kasi she really gave this guy a hard time. Siguro every 20 times na nagyaya yung guy, once lang siya nakipag meet. Saka it's always on the girl's terms.

Siguro he felt my friend's vulnerability kasi she just broke up with her BF of 4 years? The night they met pala was one of the coldest nights in December. I wonder kung napalakas nun ang loob niya.
    I've seen/heard all this many times before. Confused vulnerable girl + aggressive man. I think it's only a matter of time before bumigay 'tong kaibigan mo. Seriously.

Unless something comes along, I am almost sure she will succumb. The fact that this is "driving your friend crazy" tells me she's ripe for the picking, I'm sorry to say.

Frankly, I don't think the guy is up to any good.
    Last edited by creepy; January 26th, 2009 at 01:23 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Cathy is OVERTHINKING, OVER-ANALYZING the incident

the guy's intention is simply to get into the girl's head

that's it

and it's working

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    anu ba yan dahil lang sa isang nakaw na halik bumigay na agad yun babae.

baka goal nun lalake mahalikan lang yun babae, eh nagawa niya na, kaya ayaw niya na.

minsan kasi gusto namin ng mga challenge sa mga babaeng sobrang conservative eh, kung hanggang saan ang kaya namin gawin sa kanila. lalo na at alam niyang ayaw nun babae sa mga PMS.

nagpapakipot lang yan lalake malamang, tas paghabol habol na talaga siya ng babae. hindi lang halik ang nanakawin nun. kaya layuan niya na lang yun lalake hanggang maaga pa.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    it's a stolen kiss...it cannot be returned nor refunded...an exchange maybe? :D

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
What's on this guy's mind?