New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    That's the challenge. Picking the cherry of the holy girl.

Actually, it doesn't matter how holy the girl is. All the guy has to do is push the right buttons.

Believe me, it doesn't really matter. As in. If the right buttons are pushed, she herself will take off her panties and ask the guy to enter, rejoice and come in.

The girl should run away from that guy. The preliminary events are enough for anyone to see that she's in great danger and this guy is in control of her (at least not yet in full) knowing she lets him do those things to her.
    Last edited by Horsepower; January 25th, 2009 at 03:30 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *TS, bakit kailangan third person ang flow ng usapan? eh obvious naman na ikaw yun bida? hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    to avoid unwanted and unwelcome advances, you set up physical barrier. when i go on dinner or coffee dates, i don't allow a guy to sit beside me...he has to be seated across the table...that way i have a full view of him. i usually look straight into a guy's eyes...so i'd be able to somehow read what's on his mind and brace myself if there is a need.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Kasi the usual practice in their barkada was to hug before leaving. So when they were in the parking na, the guy hugged the girl and when the girl tried to get loose coz the hug was taking too long he gave her a smack on the lips. She was in disbelief so the only thing that she could say was "Why did you do that?". Turned her back and walked away (kasi naiiyak na siya). She didn't talk to him for weeks kasi she was so mad until they had to see each other again because of a barkada gimmick. Tapos parang the girl likes him na after that gimmick. Weird.
    Yun naman pala eh. Gusto nya rin yung advances nu'ng lalaki. Dapat du'n pa lang sa parking lot, kung talagang ayaw nyang magpahalik, sinampal na nya yung guy. Ganun lang ka-simple yun. Eh kaso mukhang "type" nya rin yung kelot. He-he!

*TS, bakit kailangan third person ang flow ng usapan? eh obvious naman na ikaw yun bida? hehehe
    Today 02:26 PM
    Bro, Shadow, don't be too harsh naman with Cathy.......

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Yun naman pala eh. Gusto nya rin yung advances nu'ng lalaki. Dapat du'n pa lang sa parking lot, kung talagang ayaw nyang magpahalik, sinampal na nya yung guy. Ganun lang ka-simple yun. Eh kaso mukhang "type" nya rin yung kelot. He-he!.......
    Di niya gusto yung advances. Yung embrace common practice yun sa barkada nila. Why the girl didn't slap the guy, I explained in my previous post. The girl was too surprised to react and she didn't want to appear scandalous if she slapped the guy. Which is why she just walked away kasi nga naiiyak na siya and she just wanted to get away as fast as she could.

It was actually weeks after that kiss when she started to like the guy kasi nga she couldn't figure him out. Some guys are predictable but this one wasn't. She hates that she lost the upper hand.

BTW The guy is older than the girl by more than 10 years. The girl tells me nga na at the start of the conversation kung yung guy may kasalanan pag tapos ng usapan yung girl na ang may kasalanan

Guys, talagang the guy won't take my friend seriously? Ibig sabihin nag tiyaga siya ng 5 taon to find the right buttons and if my friend gives in he'll just drop her????
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 25th, 2009 at 05:44 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Bro, Shadow, don't be too harsh naman with Cathy.......
    I'm not being harsh naman, ganyan lang talaga ako mag post...hehehe

nalilito lang kasi ako eh....

BTT:

IMO, depende rin sa binibigay ng signal ng girl. kung ang dating sa lalake eh kayang-kaya niya yun girl eh di hahalikan nga, pero kung ang dating sa kanya eh masasampal siya, hinde niya gagawin yun.

siguro meron na send na signal yun girl at tingin nun lalake eh he can get away with...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    siguro meron na send na signal yun girl at tingin nun lalake eh he can get away with...
    This is what drives my friend crazy. Kasi she really gave this guy a hard time. Siguro every 20 times na nagyaya yung guy, once lang siya nakipag meet. Saka it's always on the girl's terms.

Siguro he felt my friend's vulnerability kasi she just broke up with her BF of 4 years? The night they met pala was one of the coldest nights in December. I wonder kung napalakas nun ang loob niya.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    to avoid unwanted and unwelcome advances, you set up physical barrier. when i go on dinner or coffee dates, i don't allow a guy to sit beside me...he has to be seated across the table...that way i have a full view of him. i usually look straight into a guy's eyes...so i'd be able to somehow read what's on his mind and brace myself if there is a need.

yup...minsan, i went out on a date, she literally set up a physical barrier...dinala nya yung matabang sister nya. :D

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ OB, ehe....General pala, parang magulo ah. May chicharon bulaklak pa. He-he!

Pero ok yung "buhok ng kili-kili". Natawa ako dun ah.......

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Stolen kisses na naman! Whew!

I am a self-confessed kiss-bandit from another thread because of 'office decorum'....

However, I will not do it to a girl who I treat with love and respect, unless she throws me back the right signals..... :naughty2:

The guy obviously wanted to take advantage of the girl. Tell your friend to drop him like a hot potato. She doesn't deserve him..... (Also, 10 years older?... taking advantage talaga!!!)

7404:laundry:

Last edited by CVT; January 26th, 2009 at 09:06 AM.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
What's on this guy's mind?