New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sometimes "high maintenance" is tied to looks. If you're the prettiest person in your family/social group and they treat you special because of it, you expect all people to treat you this way, to bend over for you.

If you're pretty, but everyone else is and no one makes a big deal of it... you become a Betty.

In other words, better to date a Beauty Queen's "ugly" sister, who's actually ten times hotter than most people but not swell-headed about it, because she's not always the center of attention.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^My ex has a similar theory. I know girls kasi that are not really that pretty (some below average) but act like queens or princesses. I would ask my ex where do they get the idea that they are all that. Then my ex said, probably in their family or circle she is the most attractive and well off na. Anong tribo kaya yun?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    high maintenance girls expect to be taken care of

they're self-centered kasi. it's not their job to make other people happy. but it's everybody's job to make them happy
    I have officemates who are like that... the whole effing world has to revolve around them. Panget pa so lalong nakakainis (call it prejudiced but pretty faces have better likelihood of getting away with things).

Eh sino dito sa tsikot ang tingin nyo, high maintenance? :naughty2:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I have officemates who are like that... the whole effing world has to revolve around them. Panget pa so lalong nakakainis (call it prejudiced but pretty faces have better likelihood of getting away with things).

Yeah yung mga pangit na maarte nakakainis! Hindi umuubra sakin mga ganyan. hehe.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dami maarte di naman maganda

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    may kilala ako hehe

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I always tell my BF then that I must be his most low maintenance GF. I don't even demand for my BF (then) to visit me all the time. We saw each other only once a week and he does not hear a word from me when he misses a week. As long as we talk on the phone every night I am happy na. What made me sad e he is really not the "knight in shining armour" type of guy. In the 5 years we were together and instances when my car stalled, I knew I couldn't count on him na puntahan ako. It's always my family or friends that I call for help. Otherwise, he is a very good guy.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    paano kung sobra demanding naman sa oras sa telepono?

kailangan buong araw magkausap

di ba high maintenance yun?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009

High maintenance na yan

Ayoko yung mahilig magbabad sa telepono. Masakit sa tenga, magkita nalang kami mas ok pa

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008

I know some BFs na hatid sundo mga GF nila araw araw. I will never ask for that and even if my BF offered hindi ako papayag kasi gusto ko hawak ko oras ko. It would be nice once in a while. My most recent ex NEVER did that for me. I drive myself talaga. If I don't have transportation my family arranges that for me. I do not like to burden my BF with those things kasi gusto ko magkusa siya but he's not the type lang talaga.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast