New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Have you intentionally made a guy/girl leave your relationship?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • brand-smacking-new

1 20.00%
  • 3 - 6 mos old

4 80.00%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [size=9]for the upcoming movie "10 ways to lose a guy"....[/size]

[size=18]What are your best ways to lose a guy or girl ???[/size]

somethings I learned from life or from observing my barkada or others:
    -be honest... painfully honest about everything
    -make inappropriate jokes
    -if your girl asks you if she's fat... always tell her "NO! You're ***y as ever".
    -if your girl asks you about your other relationships, always tell her she's the only one in your heart.
    -be obnoxious to people around you like waiters, etc.
    -make your guy watch a drama movie marathon for the entire weekend.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    una ginawa ko hindi ako nagpakita for 1 week
    then sabi ko its over.........
    sabi niya kung cool off lang
    sabi ko cool off and break is the same to me.

ganun lang ka simple

pero we're still friends

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tell it to her straight! being straightforward is the finest form of respect

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pareho kami ni pajerokid. its like showing respect for the opposite ***. mahirap kasi kung dahan-dahan mag fade away from the spotlight or gradually nagiging cold or mambababae. its better if you lay your cards upfront right away. imho.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hmmm. iba take ko dito. i just show signs and i let the girl initiate the break-up. para kahit papano. nababawasan guilt ko. and i think girls value relationships much much more than men kaya i don't want to take away any bit of that from them. what i do is, binabawasan ko yung mga bisita ko, tawag, roses, etc. etc... break it to me gently, ika nga ni whitney.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    basta palabasin mo na yung girl ang may kasalanan, iwas konsensya. I've mentioned this before, sabihin mo di na sya tumatawag or sumusulat kahit na natatanggap mo. keep replying sa cell/phone/letter na sabihin mo matagal na syang di sumusulat/tawag :mrgreen:

One time, nilagnat ako, inisplitan ko sya. :mrgreen: masama ako lagnatin kapag may GF :twisted:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ako lage iniiwan ehh,, hahahahaha,,

pero 1st gf ko ako ngbreak.. ayun nakokonsensya kasi may ibang babae ehh.. kso wala na ehh.. tinadtad pa nga kao ng karma. :evil:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dati.. ako din iniiwan ng girl. usually before valentines or christmas... :cry:

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    ghosthunter, same wid my fren, during her 8 semesters in up she had 7 bfs, pero every valentines la sya bf. :twisted:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    gretz, man-hater siguro frend mo. ang men kasi, pinaka hihintay ang valentines kasi that's their chance to score... hehehe... tingnan mo anito o victoria, fully booked during this time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
What are your best ways to lose a guy or girl ???