New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 86 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Delikado shopping na yan ...

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Window Shopping lang huwag ka bibili malamang masad ka lang lalo.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Mahirap ang window. Lalo ka madepress pag di mo nabili.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Push yourself out of your comfort zone Ms Cathy; get a better pay, para di ka malungkot sa mga inde mo nabibili.

Besides, material na bagay lang iyan. Can't have everything we want, but just strive for what we really need. Pag merong sobra, eh di ayus! Let's not forget to be thankful for what we have and who we have in our lives.

You remind me of someone I know who was a bit lost sometime in her life. She needed to find herself, priorities, improve etc, and she found new friends and a boyfriend I think. It was hard for her in the beginning but she knew inside she's the only one who can help herself.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Push yourself out of your comfort zone Ms Cathy; get a better pay, para di ka malungkot sa mga inde mo nabibili.

Besides, material na bagay lang iyan. Can't have everything we want, but just strive for what we really need. Pag merong sobra, eh di ayus! Let's not forget to be thankful for what we have and who we have in our lives.

You remind me of someone I know who was a bit lost sometime in her life. She needed to find herself, priorities, improve etc, and she found new friends and a boyfriend I think. It was hard for her in the beginning but she knew inside she's the only one who can help herself.
    Thanks, material things don't really matter much to me that's why I stayed in my job despite of my low pay. I would rather work with good people for a low pay than work with bad people for a high pay

I just don't know why I have these periods of sadness for no reason. My Kuya said I really need to fix myself and things will start to fall into place.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Pero Ms Cath, you have to try and to strike a balance in between. Achievement/Fulfilment naman on the other hand ang pwedeng mong questionin unless truly happy ka and you see yourself working in that place for the next 20 years or so..everyone's running in the rat race to get out of it di ba? There really are offices with a lot of assholes, kanya kanyang diskarte lang talaga pano sila pakisamahan. If you're a looker as other members imply here then baka madami ka pa makaaway lalo ahahah. Naalala ko un kaibigan ko, ginagamit un kamandag niya sa bawat opis na mapasukan niya. Dami tuloy niyang fans.

Periods of sadness? Hormonal imbalance lang yan tingin ko. Exercise, diet, yoga, tulog lang katapat niyan, as most articles today would recommend.

Anyway, two cents ko lang

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ I agree to that... suportahan taka.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^ I agree to that... suportahan taka.
    Maganda sa pakiramdam sir ung mapush mo un tao para habulin ang ambisyon niya. Idol ko un boss ko, ang galing magbigay ng motivation

Pero hormonal imbalance lang talaga yan. Gf ko pag sungit mode, hormonal imbalance ang dahilan niya saken.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Well said... Allien

Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Pero Ms Cath, you have to try and to strike a balance in between. Achievement/Fulfilment naman on the other hand ang pwedeng mong questionin unless truly happy ka and you see yourself working in that place for the next 20 years or so..everyone's running in the rat race to get out of it di ba? There really are offices with a lot of assholes, kanya kanyang diskarte lang talaga pano sila pakisamahan. If you're a looker as other members imply here then baka madami ka pa makaaway lalo ahahah. Naalala ko un kaibigan ko, ginagamit un kamandag niya sa bawat opis na mapasukan niya. Dami tuloy niyang fans.

Periods of sadness? Hormonal imbalance lang yan tingin ko. Exercise, diet, yoga, tulog lang katapat niyan, as most articles today would recommend.

Anyway, two cents ko lang

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You remind me of me 16 years ago. Sad and alone in a place that is not home. The first step to happiness is to ask yourself what makes you sad.

Sabi mo your friends left manila, so wala ka nang barkada dyan. Di mo naman sila pwede sundan, magmumukha ka namang kawawa, orphaned. Simple lang yan miss Cathy, find new friends. Alam mo ba that as people grow older their friends also dwindle. And the reason is that people become so attached to old friends, like you are, and become so very afraid to make new ones. Guilty ako dyan. I used to have many, now i can count my friends i see regularly with 1 hand. I don't even make friends at work now, with only few exceptions and they come far in between. Nagsawa na kasi, one build up a relationship then one or the other gets transferred. And i don't see them again. Pero even if i can count my real true friends with one hand, and i can be so aloof when new prospective friends come, i still allow myself that one far in between new friend. But i am old and consider it my earned right to be aloof and grumpy when i choose to be. I am also terribly unforgiving of other people's BS. It comes with the territory i work in kasi. It also comes with age siguro. But you are not me. You are young, and you can choose to have more friends than your number of fingers and toes. Don't wait until you become 50 and wake up one day with only 2 or 1 or none. Find yourself a window shopping buddy. Rollercoaster buddy. Restaurant buddy. Book buddy. Boy watching buddy. Pwede din buddies, mas masaya. And don't worry about your old friends. They will not accuse you of treason if you find new ones.
    Last edited by yebo; January 25th, 2014 at 12:42 AM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Play Metallica.

Page 4 of 86 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast