New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Drive to anywhere. Eat whatever I want. And sometimes I just tear-eye myself to sleep. Wala naman akong bisyo. I don't drink din. Effective naman, the next day most of the time I feel a lot better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tsikot Car Forums

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    I went to manaoag church stayed for a couple of hours then going back to Manila... it helps me

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Divert attention. Yan ang isang reason bakit ako nahilig sa photography, to overcome sadness.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Keep yourself busy and productive. Think what will happen to you in the future or near future if you just let yourself be drowned with that emotion. Sayang oras.

I observed some acquaintances who always seemed to be sad (walang gana sa buhay) and the more they drown themselves on it, the more people walk away. It's some sort of baggage that you can live without but insist on dragging on. I think it's more on their outlook or perspective on life that they let circumstances control them instead of taking control of the situation.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pray.. and concentrate on work.. smile life is beautiful

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I always smile

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    get busy. do something that you'll use your mind so you wouldn't have a chance to think of the things that make you sad.
    a long drive is good, pero magsama ka ng kausap. kapag mag isa ka lang, mapapa isip ka lang ulit.
    cry. just let it out, once. wag na paulit uilt.
    drink. I drink but i am not a drunk. it helps me sleep at night, tipong paghiga, tulog agad wala ng papasok pa sa isip.
    enjoy the company of your friends, family o kahit strangers. wag nyo lang pag uusapan ang dahilan ng sadness mo.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I've been wanting to do that but I only let loose (drunk) with few close friends. I think that is another reason why I am depressed because they have all left Manila
    even if you get drunk pag nag sober up ka na nandyan parin ang sadness

so ano gagawin mo? get drunk uli?

temporary solution

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by madduck View Post
    get busy. do something that you'll use your mind so you wouldn't have a chance to think of the things that make you sad.
    a long drive is good, pero magsama ka ng kausap. kapag mag isa ka lang, mapapa isip ka lang ulit.
    cry. just let it out, once. wag na paulit uilt.
    drink. I drink but i am not a drunk. it helps me sleep at night, tipong paghiga, tulog agad wala ng papasok pa sa isip.
    enjoy the company of your friends, family o kahit strangers. wag nyo lang pag uusapan ang dahilan ng sadness mo.
    I wish I could do the long driving but there were several instances when I almost had an accident because my mind was drifting off and there are days when I feel like a zombie. Sometimes I wish I were a guy so I would be less emotional.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    alcohol and drugs cover up sadness but the effect wears off so you'll be dependent on those things to cope with sadness

so now you got a new problem on top of your sadness --- addiction

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast