New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Mabarkada akong tao, Kung gf gf lng wala kang malalaman sakin kahit pitpit mo pa si junior.. Pero kung kasal na ibang usapan na...
    Pag sabihan mo barkada mo kaw lang pinapakinggan nan for sure,
    Ayaw ko din naman makita tropa ko with broken family...
    Kung ayaw makinig suntukin mo mukha tipong mababasag malay mo magising sa katotohanan...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    basta ako alam nila I will not stand by them if they did something stupid and I'm expecting the same treatment from them pag gumawa ako na kalokohan or illegal...they don't need to cover for me nor defend me.

and I expect that if nobody's asking, they dont need to talk, but if they are being questioned, they can just tell the truth, no need to lie for my stupidity.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    hirap pala maging kaibigan si shadow, dali tumiklop....:bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Your loyalty should be with your friend, you only knew the wife through him. The wife knew your friend was a womanizer, yet she took the risk. Love is blind, women are stupid when it comes to love (also some men). BUT I will not lie for him in this case, if wife asks, I tell. Although I think the wife already knows the reason, she just doesn't want to accept the truth.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Hello! need some inputs on my dilemma regarding my friend.
    May tropa akong lalaki (mula college tropa na kami). I can consider him as one of my best bud. Since antagal na din na namin magkakilala alam na namin ang baho ng isa't isa. Sa tropa siya ang frontman namin whenever we go out, he got the looks ika nga! kaya he's our bait whenever we hit on girls. He got married last december he, he married her long-time GF 1st year college pa lang kami sila na. I've seen their relationship grow the ups and down, i can consider her wife as tropa na din. To cut the long story short he's an effin womanizer. Seeing all the girls he dated/hooked-up/(whatever term applies) while he's committed with her gf magaganda lahat! tulo laway nga kami. Syempre nun tropa-tropa mga lalaki is takipan ng kalokohan yan, lahat ng pagkunsinte namin sa isat isa ginagawa namin. May times nahuhuli siya ng GF niya so andami ng chances ang binigay siguro sa pagmamahal na din nung babae. Nakakaawa man, siguro the girl believes na magbabago siya. Ako din i hoped and believed na baka after his wedding magbabago na siya, but i guess i'm wrong. He still does what he does best! Actually im aware of his affair with an officemate prior to his wedding, as a friend i gave him advice na dapat putulin na niya bago siya isakal ay ikasal pala. I thought he know where he should stand, kaso napasama lalo after his wedding lalo siya nagloko. He left his wife already giving his wife no reasons kung bakit siya nakikipaghiwalay. Her wife being naive still cant consider na baka may babae siya.

Now my problem is saken lumalapit wife niya, asking whats the real score sa buhay ng asawa niya. Kung may babae ba talaga, ano pinagkakalokohan etc.

Both of them are my friend kaya im torn. Nakakaawa yung girl since parang ligaw siya, wala siyang closure wala siyang idea kung bakit nag end-up ng ganun she wants to move on. Gusto ko man ilaglag yun tropa ko, ang sakin naman is ayoko makaapekto sa outcome ng decision niya it might end up na masira sila totally pag sinabi ko yun totoo. I've done my part, talk to my guy friend asking him what his plans is pero mukhang enjoy pa siya sa company nung isa kaya sabi ko na lang malaki ka na alam mo na yung tama at mali. Still he reminded me na andun pa din yun usapang lalaki na walang laglagan.

If you were on my shoes.. what to do? should i tell his wife?

kung lumalalapit sa'yo yun wife nya, sayo may gusto yun believe me. magaling din umistyle mga babae tsong. may hidden agenda yan parang damsel in distress. kasi ang totoong galit ng asawa, direct confrontation yan, di na kelangan dumaan pa sayo

ngaun nasasayo na lang kung gusto mo patulan, kasi parang movies kayo nyan eh. pero kung ako lang bro, since best friend ko yun womanizer, eh as much as possible didistansya ako dyan.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    DO NOT TELL the wife anything, or even hint anything. Tell her her hubby is straight as far as you know.

That is your LOYALTY to yout best Buddy.

Then when you are alone with your Buddy, tell him his wife has been getting suspicious. But tell him not to involve you. Bahala na siya, whether he will be more careful or stop his shenanigans. You have done yer job as a friend.

But if you are a party to their Break-up, then you are nothing but a SNAKE.
    I agree with marg. This is the best advice of a true and loyal friend. Walang laglagan. I'm a happily married man. My best buddies are all happily married men, pero lahat kami, gumagawa ng kalokohan. Close friends na rin ang mga asawa namin, kaya pag nabuking, sigurado maaapektohan ang buong tropa, pagdududahan din ng asawa nila, ika nga tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    TS, mas lalo mo lang sisirain ang relationship ng mag-asawa if you will tell the truth. I'm sure, masisira rin ang friendship nyo ng friend mo becuae he will surely consider you as a traitor. Sometimes, it is better to tell lies to save a relationship, and that is called white lies.

You better tell your friend frankly about the situation. And if his wife ask you again, just tell her that you know nothing about your friend's womanizing habits. . . Through good times, or bad times, a true and loyal friend will always be on his/your side.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ that's what friends are for.......

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ...ika nga tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are
    I don't really know how I would "judge" you as a person if you allowed yourself to be used by your "friend" to lie to a person about something so serious.

Confront your friend, tell him to stop. Tell him that the next time his wife asks about him you'll tell her to talk to you instead. But tell your "friend" if he doesn't stop and keeps lying to his wife you'll give whatever advice you can to the wife.

Maybe you'll tell her whats really going on; Maybe you'll just say to her their relationship can't be fixed and its better if the went their seperate ways na lang. etc... bahala ka

But don't be part of a lie on something so serious. Ok lang sana kung Overtime daw pero nag happy hour lang pala kind of lie, pero iyan...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ^Agree. May hangganan din yang "walang laglagan" na yan. Di naman palaging tama na walang laglagan. Put it to the extreme situation, pag nalaman mo bang friend mo pinatay si ganyan, di mo isusumbong sa pulis sa ngalan ng friendship? I don't think so.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast