New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hello! need some inputs on my dilemma regarding my friend.
    May tropa akong lalaki (mula college tropa na kami). I can consider him as one of my best bud. Since antagal na din na namin magkakilala alam na namin ang baho ng isa't isa. Sa tropa siya ang frontman namin whenever we go out, he got the looks ika nga! kaya he's our bait whenever we hit on girls. He got married last december he, he married her long-time GF 1st year college pa lang kami sila na. I've seen their relationship grow the ups and down, i can consider her wife as tropa na din. To cut the long story short he's an effin womanizer. Seeing all the girls he dated/hooked-up/(whatever term applies) while he's committed with her gf magaganda lahat! tulo laway nga kami. Syempre nun tropa-tropa mga lalaki is takipan ng kalokohan yan, lahat ng pagkunsinte namin sa isat isa ginagawa namin. May times nahuhuli siya ng GF niya so andami ng chances ang binigay siguro sa pagmamahal na din nung babae. Nakakaawa man, siguro the girl believes na magbabago siya. Ako din i hoped and believed na baka after his wedding magbabago na siya, but i guess i'm wrong. He still does what he does best! Actually im aware of his affair with an officemate prior to his wedding, as a friend i gave him advice na dapat putulin na niya bago siya isakal ay ikasal pala. I thought he know where he should stand, kaso napasama lalo after his wedding lalo siya nagloko. He left his wife already giving his wife no reasons kung bakit siya nakikipaghiwalay. Her wife being naive still cant consider na baka may babae siya.

Now my problem is saken lumalapit wife niya, asking whats the real score sa buhay ng asawa niya. Kung may babae ba talaga, ano pinagkakalokohan etc.

Both of them are my friend kaya im torn. Nakakaawa yung girl since parang ligaw siya, wala siyang closure wala siyang idea kung bakit nag end-up ng ganun she wants to move on. Gusto ko man ilaglag yun tropa ko, ang sakin naman is ayoko makaapekto sa outcome ng decision niya it might end up na masira sila totally pag sinabi ko yun totoo. I've done my part, talk to my guy friend asking him what his plans is pero mukhang enjoy pa siya sa company nung isa kaya sabi ko na lang malaki ka na alam mo na yung tama at mali. Still he reminded me na andun pa din yun usapang lalaki na walang laglagan.

If you were on my shoes.. what to do? should i tell his wife?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Date the wife.

...ok seriously....

It is kinda hard to be friends with a guy you know to be two timing, especially if he would use you as part of his excuse so you end up having to cover for him if the wifey calls to check.

Tell the wife but through an anonymous manner.

Letting it go on will not improve things. It would even be worst if they already have kids, making everything more complex. If they don't have kids yet, they can get an annulment and go their separate ways and maybe the girl can find someone else worth her time and love. Then date the ex-wife.

As for dropping the guy from your friends list, I understand well enough where you are coming from. I have a friend who also is also same as yours. We have pretty much stopped having contact with each other except for social events like barkada weddings, birthdays, etc. And even then, during those events, we just greet each other and not talk much about anything else.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; June 9th, 2012 at 12:04 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    O kaya "accidentally" bring the wife kung nasan yung husband na may kasamang ibang babae.

May tropa rin akong ganyan pero di pa naman kasal, GF GF lang. In the end nilaglag ko sya "anonymously". Ayoko kasi yung ganyang ako ang naiipit, sobrang nakokonsensya ako.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have a rule and my closest friends know this. Their extra curricular activities hinde Ako magkukusa magsabi but once the wife, mother or whoever ask me, then I'll tell...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by shadow; June 8th, 2012 at 06:26 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    do not tolerate the SIN.
    tell the truth bro.

tell the wife and your friend mag-attend ng Feast sa PICC every sunday.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post

If you were on my shoes.. what to do? should i tell his wife?
    DO NOT TELL the wife anything, or even hint anything. Tell her her hubby is straight as far as you know.

That is your LOYALTY to yout best Buddy.

Then when you are alone with your Buddy, tell him his wife has been getting suspicious. But tell him not to involve you. Bahala na siya, whether he will be more careful or stop his shenanigans. You have done yer job as a friend.

But if you are a party to their Break-up, then you are nothing but a SNAKE.
    Last edited by marg; June 8th, 2012 at 06:46 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    pakulam nya. quits na sila.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by snoid_zero View Post
    tell the wife and your friend mag-attend ng Feast sa PICC every sunday.
    Doesn't work.

It is down to the nature of the person. If he is a type of person who will have multiple relationships, he will be that kind of person no matter what he does.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    DO NOT TELL the wife anything, or even hint anything. Tell her her hubby is straight as far as you know.

That is your LOYALTY to yout best Buddy.

Then when you are alone with your Buddy, tell him his wife has been getting suspicious. But tell him not to involve you. Bahala na siya, whether he will be more careful or stop his shenanigans. You have done yer job as a friend.

But if you are a party to their Break-up, then you are nothing but a SNAKE.

I would rather give the girl a chance to find a better guy than to live in a constant nagging question in her mind if he is having an affair (again).

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Family has a friend who's in the same situation, kinarma. Recently, yung tao niya naputukan ng ulo... now, gastos yun. Around 100k+ gagastusin niya so nangungutang siya samin. But we declined. Knowing his reputation regarding lent money, huwag na. Ilang beses na namin siya na pinaalahanan na tigilan na niya yung ginagawa niya yet super confident talaga sa ginagawa niya. May $$$ eh. Ayan tuloy.

Ako naman may friend na ganyan din, although not married, player lang. Kapag may gf, maghahanap ng bago... two to three timer. Kaibigan ko pa yung mga babae. Did I say things? Nahh. I just said I don't know a thing about what's happening to him. Now, kung marital na yung usapan, especially if may kids na, I might take sides. Kung sino yung dehado, yun yung kakampihan ko.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast