• a rough man

2 18.18%
  • a sensitive male

9 81.82%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Girls want...

...someone they can connect with on an emotional level. So guys, if you like the girl, make sure to let them know you like them. Don't keep them wondering about how you feel.

...someone who can provide them with security. This typical would be financial stabilty, not the sugar daddy kind of "providing". So guys, check your finances and invest wisely. Having a big inheritance does help too.

...someone who can share in their interests. Might that be shopping for women's underwear or playing sports or travelling or etc.

...someone who listens to them. Often ladies need someone to listen to them. Just listen and not provide answers or solutions. Typically guys would try to find answers. If you are that kind of guy, try to find the distinction.

...someone who can be romantic and do romantic gestures. A surprise dozen red roses delivered at her office or a dinner at a posh restaurant even without an occasion will make her heart beat faster. And it doesn't have to be expensive too, a simple inexpensive pendant can be THE GIFT if you can give it some sentimental value.

...someone who will repect them, they are ladies so treat them as ladies (and not as your buddies).

...someone who can make them laugh. They hate someone who is TOO sensitive, just the right amount of sensitivity with a good sense of humor is almost a sure hit with any lady.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 10th, 2007 at 04:26 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    One for the girls (and guys)...

What is it those from Venus really want in a man. One who is in touch with his feminine side or one that "grunts" and gets what he wants. What really gets a woman rough play or poetry reading...

What do you think and why?
    Caveman. Women like it rough.

At least that's what I heard when I eavesdropped on my wife's cousins and their friends one night a long time ago.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    girls want attention.

That's why male celebs/PBA players/popular guys get the hot chicks.

The chicks ride on the popularity of the guys... they get attention that way..

"Girlfriend ni ________ yan."

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Girls want...

...someone they can connect with on an emotional level. So guys, if you like the girl, make sure to let them know you like them. Don't keep them wondering about how you feel.

...someone who can provide them with security. This typical would be financial stabilty, not the sugar daddy kind of "providing". So guys, check your finances and invest wisely. Having a big inheritance does help too.

...someone who can share in their interests. Might that be shopping for women's underwear or playing sports or travelling or etc.

...someone who listens to them. Often ladies need someone to listen to them. Just listen and not provide answers or solutions. Typically guys would try to find answers. If you are that kind of guy, try to find the distinction.

...someone who can be romantic and do romantic gestures. A surprise dozen red roses delivered at her office or a dinner at a posh restaurant even without an occasion will make her heart beat faster. And it doesn't have to be expensive too, a simple inexpensive pendant can be THE GIFT if you can give it some sentimental value.

...someone who will repect them, they are ladies so treat them as ladies (and not as your buddies).

...someone who can make them laugh. They hate someone who is TOO sensitive, just the right amount of sensitivity with a good sense of humor is almost a sure hit with any lady.
    This kind of person exists; only he's gay. :D

Seriously, attention and provider is a must for any man. You don't want your girl providing for you right?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I've been married 13 years. If there's anything I've learned so far, women don't give squat about sensitivity or being sentimental. That's only while dating.....maybe not even that. It's a pipe dream.

The closest thing women say I love you is when they say, "Hand over your paycheck and pleasure me".

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    mas madali talaga pag may oto yung guy at yung girl wala. pero siyempre dapat may looks ka pa rin. baka mamyamapagkamalan kang "driver" ng chedeng mo

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    uulitin ko ulit sa isang thread. basta memorize these 3 phrases

1. I'm sorry blah blah
    2. You're right blah blah
    3. You look good in those pants ...

iba ibahin nyo na lang wordings pero same meaning, garantisado daw yan. now that's for being sensitive.

if you want to be rough naman, just let her hear saying these phrases to another girl hehehe
    Last edited by oldblue; March 28th, 2007 at 01:20 AM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    girls want the sensitive one...

but girls are attracted to the rough ones...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Wala namang sagot dito e. People are different, some girls want this, some want that.

What's key is that you're able to read what a particular girl wants. If it's something that's in line with your values and what you can actually provide, then you two are a match! If there are elements that don't jive but one or the other or both are willing to compromise, swak pa rin!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    We girls always put out a list of what we want in a guy, in our "ideal" guy, he should be this he should be that he shouldn't be this but once we meet someone and fall, we will always find excuses, the guy will always be the exception to the rule.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
What do girls really want? Mr. Sensitive or Senor Macho?