New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What do you miss in your childhood?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Family vacations. It's really hard now to schedule a vacation. We all have our own lives na and own family. You have to consider everybody's schedule and quirks. Everybody should be consulted minsan kung Saan pupunta hinde na magkasundo.

Saka I noticed now that seems everybody's so caught with their lives. You can't even schedule it in advance.

That's what I miss in my childhood.

Now what I miss about being a child is you don't need to pay for anything, no responsibility, life is simpler and just what games or toys you want to play with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tsikot Car Forums
    Last edited by shadow; December 2nd, 2013 at 02:09 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Having less things to having problems about. Just me and my LEGO and i will be happy for hours. No internet nor video games could match it.

Sent from my C6802 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    what i miss the most is not having to worry about anything especially bills to pay. besides that i miss biking around our village with my friends then papahabol sa mga askals, as stupid and as scary as it was we kept doing it and laughed our asses off after getting chased by dogs and escaping without getting hurt. there was this one time though that a huge doberman chased us, we pedaled like there was tomorrow and had no time to look back to check how close the doberman was.

at that time there was no video games, cable, cellphone or internet. if we wanted to go do something entertaining we went out and hang out with friends played tumbang preso(my favorite game madalas sa burot imbis na lata ang tirahin yung legs niya titirahin para puro pasa pag tapos)/agawan base/habulan/taguan/basketball rain or shine, do stupid stuff that when i think about it now i can't imagine how i'm still alive today or reaching this day without losing a finger or two. these days, i barely see kids playing in the streets. usually the only kids playing in the streets these days are the poor kids unlike back then rich or poor they all played in the streets.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    masarap pag bata.. laro lang nang laro..tapos pag nagutom uuwi.. kakain.. hindi man lang iniisip san galing yung pinambili nang pagkain.. hindi iniisip san kukunin pambayad sa mga bills..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Pag bata ka no judgements and no expectations. Pag matanda ka na people tend to measure you based on your accomplishments or achievements in your personal life or career etc etc

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    the simple life.
    walang internet, computers and cell phones. sa labas ang laro. walang weight ang value ng mba bagay. basketball, habulan o suntukan sa ulan. pets? kalapati. :D

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    nung bata pa kami kung kailangan ko nang pera magwawalis lang ako dahil laging sinasabuyan nang nanay ko nang barya ang bahay namin pampaswerte daw.

kaya lagi sya nagtataka bakit parang nawawala yung mga barya.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    walang stress

walang problema

now dami iniisip

pati weekend may iniisip

di maka-relax

racing mind

like shadow said NO REST FOR THE WICKED

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Playing basketball sa court na ang sahig eh lupa