New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    make an impact.
    How do we quantify impact and relate them without sounding like we're bragging? Of course, we can just keep them to ourselves and tell others to trust us because we're doing our best. ;)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    How do we quantify impact and relate them without sounding like we're bragging? Of course, we can just keep them to ourselves and tell others to trust us because we're doing our best. ;)
    Bro.,- just like what Master Shifu and Po were telling us,- "Inner Peace...."

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.8K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm happiest when I'm in love. Wealth and success for myself aren't major factors for my happiness though it would be nice to have it. Hehehe

It's sad I can't have the person who makes me so happy...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    it's not how, but what we can do to make an impact

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Bro.,- just like what Master Shifu and Po were telling us,- "Inner Peace...."
    Okay. So, it's like a "feel good inside" kind of stuff. No problem then. I feel like that all the time.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    success is the only thing you should aim for. kasi pag nag-succeed ka, the body release chemicals to cure all ailments physical or emotional and those chemicals will help you for the next step.

love and wealth, wealth only makes you weak when you depend on it. Love, ewan ko maybe you need kasi nga emotionally weak ka.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    it's not how, but what we can do to make an impact
    So, it's kinda like here at work where in addition to performing our daily tasks, we have to submit a monthly list of extra-curricular activities that made an impact on the community such as charity work, cleaning up trash by the highway, helping build houses for low-income families, doing seminars at schools, and other volunteer work.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I read tonight that marrying the right person translates to being (already) 90% successful in life.....

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I read tonight that marrying the right person translates to being (already) 90% successful in life.....
    I agree. The person you marry can make or break your life.

I wonder how it would feel like to be with my crush/heartbreaker 24/7. I'd be the happiest person alive, I see him pa lang I am happy na. And when he talks I have hearts in my eyes. Why is he so perfect...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I agree. The person you marry can make or break your life.

I wonder how it would feel like to be with my crush/heartbreaker 24/7. I'd be the happiest person alive, I see him pa lang I am happy na. And when he talks I have hearts in my eyes. Why is he so perfect...
    Naalala ko tuloy ang mga esposa ng ilan sa aking mga katoto.

Walang katapusan kung magngakngakan na nakakairita na.... Kung pagmumunimuniin ko ay maihahalintulad sa araw araw na impiyerno sa lupa.

Hay naku... naiisip ko na lang na kung ganito ang napangasawa ko, paniguradong nakulili na ang tainga ko... He-he-he...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Wealth, Success and Love