New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    text her anonymously pretending to be someone else....say:

"(tsikot member's name) likes/loves/wants to have wild monkey *** with you"

tignan mo kung kumagat. if she doesn't respond, at least you didn't embarrass yourself. :bwahaha:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...O.T. favorite ko rin yang "some kind of wonderful" na movie.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    go out kayo, drink a little then pag tipsy na siya act tipsy also, tell her parang joke. observe the reaction.

when she says also the same thing then go for it! home run!

when she says youre just drunk, just smile but she will be thinking of it all night till the next day. observe mo lang body movements ya after that then if parang ok tell her you meant what you said.

but pag wala reaction after a while parang basted ka, you could always say that "I was just drunk, I dont know what I was saying". lusot pa rin.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Told her and she said she felt the same... but by that time, she already belongs to someone else...
    reminds me of the song: ..."oh its sad you belong to someone else.."

hehehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Ask her has she ever rolled her eyes towards the back of her head, if she says no, then say you just have the "thing" for her and if that does not impress, slap her til she does.

Last edited by GasJunkie; July 29th, 2006 at 08:21 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm..sounds familiar...hmmmm

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    if you do, try to say it during a vulnerable moment where she/he might have a change of heart
    Tama to! If you want a woman to be vulnerable, then put her in an emotionally stressful situation. In my case, I staged a "carnapping"

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    go for it...

"change" will only happen when you act on your thoughts!!!

well, unless meron siya esp hehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    you cannot be too certain kung may mangyayari nga o wala. pero...you must weigh also kung...ano ang mga posibleng magiging outcome ng present relationship nyong dalawa kapag sinabi mo...at kung ano ang pwedeng mangyari sa iyo kung hindi mo sinabi yun. do whatever you feel is much favorable...to YOU....personally, given the same sitch...i will choose not to. bakit??? i'm not yet ready...but that's another story.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    yung feelings mo ba "before" eh feelings mo "still" .. kasi kung "before" yan .. hindi na counted yan .. it really "won't make a difference" .. now .. kung feelings mo yan "still" .. ibang usapan na yan .. it will make a difference .. yung tanong nalang would be .. would it be favorable sa iyo o hindi .. pero at the very least .. may closure for you ..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Tsikot loveboys/lovergirls [question]