New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you do, try to say it during a vulnerable moment where she/he might have a change of heart

otherwise, why go through the extra humiliation?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14
    1. To make her know that you've realized that you've let her go although you really wanted to spend your life with her as the one you love most at that time?

2. Not necessarily. You can't go to the means without examining the roots. There are many "TAKEN" men and women out there that when they meet up with past loves, they (some) tend to realize how wrong they were in choosing the ideal person for them to spend the rest of their lives with and they'd break up with their current bf or gf (sad but at times true)just to be with that someone. Just my .02 sir.
    well, from what i undertand from the question it contains 2 statements or facts (or admissions even) which i merely emphasized.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    pano nga naman malalaman kung di susubukan. malay natin.......

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Just shut up. You had me at "hello."

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    go! say it. just be prepared for any outcome..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    What for? Unless plano mo e SEB...

Paging sir Gearspeed....

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    y-e-s

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    manood ka na lang ng Some Kind Of Wonderful the movie. ubusin mo savings mo when you plan to tell her your feelings. dapat grand na grand ang dating kahit alam mo basted ka.

who knows? it might work. just dont settle for 2nd best like what the guy in the movie did. miserable kalalabasan mo nyan hehehe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    OT: huh? di naman 2nd best yung settle ng guy a. Diba na-realize nya true love nya si Mary Stuart Masterson?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg
    OT: huh? di naman 2nd best yung settle ng guy a. Diba na-realize nya true love nya si Mary Stuart Masterson?
    sa movie oo, hottie yun mary stuart masterson. I have a penchant for girls with short hair pa .

pero isipin mo pre sa totoong buhay walang tibo na kasing ganda nun hehehehe even more, bespren mo na kasing ganda na taga-mekaniko ng tsikot mo. kaya nga bespren mo eh, di mo type.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Tsikot loveboys/lovergirls [question]