New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tinanong sa akin ito ng isang Tsikoteer. Huwag na natin alamin ang identity niya. But the question goes:

Is it really worth it to tell someone about your feelings before even if won't make a difference?
    Bira na!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Tinanong sa akin ito ng isang Tsikoteer. Huwag na natin alamin ang identity niya. But the question goes:

Bira na!

you cant be too certain that it will make no difference until you actually say it.

sooo...sabihin mo kapatid!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    its better saying it and taking the risk than taking the risk of not saying at all..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    about your feelings before? meaning ngayon wla na o nag subside na?

it depends on both parties' current situation.like if they are both or one of them is married. syempre alangan naman sabihin mo pa dun sa girl, as u said it wont make a difference, so para saan pa? it might affect ur friendship lng, baka mailang lang yung girl.

pero kung close friends naman kayo, tapos medyo nag kakwentuhan kayo about that topic, ok lng na sabihin na "alam mo dati minahal kita, pero nde ko lng nasabi syo" hehe. once nasabi ko sa isang friend ko to, natawa lng sa akin at sinabi na baka kung niligawan ko sya nuon eh baka naging kami hehehe

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    yup... it also help lessen your stress level.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Told her and she said she felt the same... but by that time, she already belongs to someone else...

EDIT: Plus, on the 2nd time around naman, di ako umamin... and by the end of the year she admitted her feelings... and how she regrets it that she fell in love with someone who can't even notice her.... and that's the nastiest thing that happened to me, as if I'm guilty of a crime that I did not intentionally commit.

Perhaps 3rd's times the charm, but not for now muna.

Anyways, to sum it up, if you're planning to say it now, SAY IT. Don't wait for another day, moreso another second... what could be yours now could be gone forever.

In taking a step higher than friendship, you have to disregard how she may react or how she'd change her treatment for you after you tell her... what's important is you made the move, and never think of what could happen next. For when you think of what could happen next, you'd never make the move at all...
    Last edited by batang_raon14; July 29th, 2006 at 12:39 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Is it really worth it to tell someone about your feelings before even if won't make a difference?

whats the point of telling then if :
    1. its already in the past, and
    2. it won't make any difference?

i think if you're gona tell, it means deep inside you're hoping for something.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i agree with The_Mann... why tell if it wont make any difference? unless you're hoping for something to happen. i guess you can tell pa din siguro pero depende sa relationship mo with the other person.

sabi sa akin ng friend ko when i also disclosed my feelings for her when we were still in high school, "kainis ka naman eh. bakit naman kasi di mo ko niligawan nun?!" that disclosure didn't make any difference in our friendship since close kami and she's living with another close friend, also from high school.
    Last edited by roninblade; July 29th, 2006 at 12:46 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario

whats the point of telling then if :
    1. its already in the past, and
    2. it won't make any difference?

i think if you're gona tell, it means deep inside you're hoping for something.
    1. To make her know that you've realized that you've let her go although you really wanted to spend your life with her as the one you love most at that time?

2. Not necessarily. You can't go to the means without examining the roots. There are many "TAKEN" men and women out there that when they meet up with past loves, they (some) tend to realize how wrong they were in choosing the ideal person for them to spend the rest of their lives with and they'd break up with their current bf or gf (sad but at times true)just to be with that someone. Just my .02 sir.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    you'll be asking "what if" for the rest of your life if you don't tell..

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Tsikot loveboys/lovergirls [question]