New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    How not to get caught cheating.

1. sanitize those phone messages, no texting after office hours, better if you have a phone that black lists certain numbers
    2. always have an extra t-shirt
    3. no strong perfume on her
    4. do it during daytime or nighttime (whichever is more convenient)
    5. leave the car, take a cab (incognito effect)
    6. look for a "secret" place nearest to your office. I have one here inside Makati CBD.
    7. if you must spend, then by all means spend. walang katumbas ang kahit anong halaga pag nahuli ka.
    8. never use hotel soap in the shower
    9. act ordinary
    10. good luck

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    It is not cheating not unless you get caught.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    It is not cheating not unless you get caught.
    What happens if you get caught hahaha.. you're dead... hahaha.
    Last edited by TholitzReloaded; February 12th, 2013 at 10:30 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    How not to get caught cheating.

1. sanitize those phone messages, no texting after office hours, better if you have a phone that black lists certain numbers
    2. always have an extra t-shirt
    3. no strong perfume on her
    4. do it during daytime or nighttime (whichever is more convenient)
    5. leave the car, take a cab (incognito effect)
    6. look for a "secret" place nearest to your office. I have one here inside Makati CBD.
    7. if you must spend, then by all means spend. walang katumbas ang kahit anong halaga pag nahuli ka.
    8. never use hotel soap in the shower
    9. act ordinary
    10. good luck

Very good guidelines...!!

1. covered! - double locks on my phone. Lock to access the phone and lock to access the applications
    2. covered - di lang extra shirt! I have a getaway bag/ stash parang ala preppers
    3. - dificcult if the girl riding the car has a strang perpume/ solution... lots of odor absorbing subsantces in vehicle
    4. covered! - no changing of schedules/ no straying away from the norm
    5. - difficult.. cuz time is always an issue
    6. covered - there are 3-4 near my combat raidius
    7.patay! I sort of always try see where I can get value for money (this will be the death of me)
    8.. cobvered! - hapdi kaya ng hotel soap
    9- covered - act nanchalant always

and to add

- no deviating from the norm.. if you dont wear perfume, dont start wearing one, if you always wear tshirts, stick to it
    - pay in cash when possible, no matter wahat dummy company they put in there, questions will be asked
    - throw away all reciepts immedietly! dont even think about putting it in your pocket or vehicle
    - always have some energy left for "sudden demands" or have a "rocket in a bottle" nearby
    - avoid gettingyour pick taken with the other girl...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My perception about Snake1 was so wrong Akala ko good boy.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    My perception about Snake1 was so wrong Akala ko good boy.
    Its best to be always prepared Cathy

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Dapat talaga mag-ingat sa mga pa-good boy na yan. :D May mga kilala ako na naloloko sa mga BF/Fiancee nila na kala ng lahat good boy tapos may mga serious side dish pala.

Best buddy ko in college was like that; sobrang pa-good boy sa GF niya kaya tuloy, pumutok din after seven years. I kept telling him before that he has to let loose and enjoy before he becomes serious and takes the next step (in contrast to him, i never had a "real" GF during my entire college life )

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^ Dapat talaga mag-ingat sa mga pa-good boy na yan. :D May mga kilala ako na naloloko sa mga BF/Fiancee nila na kala ng lahat good boy tapos may mga serious side dish pala.

Best buddy ko in college was like that; sobrang pa-good boy sa GF niya kaya tuloy, pumutok din after seven years. I kept telling him before that he has to let loose and enjoy before he becomes serious and takes the next step (in contrast to him, i never had a "real" GF during my entire college life )
    Pareho pala tayo bro.vinj....

Other than the "walang malisya" na smack sa aking mga lady-friends/riders, no serious relations....

(Ayos ang checklist ni bro.LSB,- parang naghahanda sa first baby.... )

18.1K:rant:

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Kaya my Mom and Lola always tells me to pray for a good person kasi ang hirap na talaga malaman kung sino yung totoo na good boy! It really hurts more to be cheated on by someone whom you thought of as not capable of doing such things.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

There are a lot of available good persons out there, Sis. Actually, a lot more than you could ever imagine.

It's for you to sort them out from the 'wolves in sheep skin'... Sometimes, you just have to go for that "leap of faith"

18.1K:rant:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Top 6 myths about cheating