New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    when your kid will be in the gym and nag body building it does not guarantee na magiging lalaki siya, he might become a closet queen, a boy in front of you and a girl when out with friends, or mga real men in the gym baka pag tripan pa. i see a lot of these kind of males sa gym na kala mo sinong lalaki lalakwe pala and most of them have big bodies pa. i saw this macho guy, we were watching the PBA here and i often see him sa gym, he is very fit and parang habulin ng mga babae. but his true colors came out when two players collided and they banged on the floor, napasigaw covering his mouth, and may katabi pang kasama na built rin. he he. no offense to those in body building ha.

i have tow boys one 4 and one 2.5 months, as they say in other posts teach them what is right and wrong, let them decide for themselves, we are just there to guide them. sometimes the more you are afraid that they will become gay and you let them do things that are for what we consider "men only" the more they will become interested in being a girl. i know a somebody who has this problem with his boy, but the more he tries to make him a boy the more he becomes a gay, let them find out for themselves. its true also when he is small he is being treated like a girl, clothe like a girl, this happens when you want a girl for a child rather than a boy, vice versa for having a girl.

one question, would you rather have a boy that is gay or a drug addict?

when i got married and my wife got pregnant all i prayed for was that the baby was normal, either a boy or a girl, one advice is that when your wife is pregnant and the baby is not the *** that you want dont complain because the fetus inside feels it.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    amen to arb..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Tama si ARB, importante normal, kung anong bigay ng Diyos.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    amen din kay ARB, hindi na palakihan ng katawan nakikita ang tunay na lalaki, may mga parak at PMA'yers din na badingerZ, sino ba yung military man na ipinakita sa channel 7 na dinadale yung mga trainees? Nasa dugo na nang bata yan. May mga nakakasabay din ako sa gym dati, mga datihan na, ang lalaki ng katawan, pero napapansin ko pag nasa shower room, masyadong malikot ang mga mata, sa ano ng iba nakatingin, hehehe

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    factor den ata friends. I have a friend who once confided in me that he thought he was gay when he was in highschool just because his friends were gay. As in nalito sha. Buti na lang daw ay nagkagusto sa kanyang girl. kungdi, malamang ngayon badddashh sha. so pede pala yun noh?...akalain mong bading ka kahit nde naman?... hmmm.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    many gay guys are bodybuilders...they do it to make them more attractive to other guys. isn't it true that guys will pay more attention to a six pack and ripped biceps than girls would? ;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=2] how i wish my son will grow to be a good man... hirap maging single mom ha... [/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    bwahaha.. mahirap yan.. baka pati dito biglang me ::poof:: issue... pero ayos nga dito.. mabibilis mga thread dito..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB
    one question, would you rather have a boy that is gay or a drug addict?

when i got married and my wife got pregnant all i prayed for was that the baby was normal, either a boy or a girl, one advice is that when your wife is pregnant and the baby is not the *** that you want dont complain because the fetus inside feels it.

nice one sir.. narealize ko rin na okay lang mag wish na lalake magiging panganay ko pero kung anong ibibigay ni Lord, il be more happy bcoz it's a gift.. tama kayo, dapat di ko na inaalala yun.. important is normal sya at healthy.. gaguide ko nalang sya.. tama kayo, kung anong nakikita ng bata yun din yung gagayahin nya.. dapat pala gud boy din ako nun.. hehehe..

Ma'am CarGirl, i know the feeling.. dami akong frens na single mom.. basta important lang ay wag kang mawalan ng oras sa baby mo.. maaappreciate mo pag dating ng panahon na sulit ang pag bigay mo ng panahon, pag mamahal at attention sa baby mo.. I have a fren din na lumakeng walang daddy pero makikita mo mom nya super bait as in.. kaya nakikita ko sa fren ko na iba pag ang mom na nya nag request, o ano pa.. at napansin ko matured sya at iba pag nag serious na.. makikita mo na responsible sya at palagi kong maririnig na, "pag akong nagka pamilya, hindi ko sila pababayaan".. no offense ha.. pero nakwento ko lang yung fren ko and be greatful kase may angel ka na binigay ni Lord.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sakin eto lang... Anak mo padin yun, kung sobrang laking issue sayo na mahinhin sya, maybe you're not ready to be a real dad.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Tips pano gawing macho mga anak nateng mga lalake pag dating ng panahon...