New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Homo***uality is a curable sickness. While we simply can't convert gays or tomboys, it's still our job to discourage this. We don't feed a diabetic with sweet foods, right?

I have nothing against these people. As they themselves said, "It's nature and not nurture." I know that some people are born with sicknesses, and that's not their fault. But there's always hope for them to straighten their ***uality. They also have the duty not to make their disease contagious, so they are not to engage in homo***ual activity, whether intercourse or marriage. A gay can marry a tomboy and have children. It makes perfect sense for me.
    Last edited by squala; March 13th, 2005 at 02:08 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You cannot force your child to live the life you want. Basta alam mong you did everything and hindi ka naman nagkulang, ok na yun.

If your child's ***ual orientation is not what you expected, then respect it.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I think malaki din factor yung mga magiging friends niya.

Well kung puro badingerZ friends niya eh malamang siya rin... society plays a big role in who we become, especially the friends we choose. We just have to respect their decisions, its the life they want to live.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    You cannot force your child to live the life you want. Basta alam mong you did everything and hindi ka naman nagkulang, ok na yun.

If your child's ***ual orientation is not what you expected, then respect it.
    Amen to that! Our job as parents is to love, protect, feed, clothe, educate and guide them. Teach them right from wrong. After that what they do later in life is up to them. The final decision is still theirs.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ILD... mukhang pareho na tayo ng body clock ah.. late matulog, late magising hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't let him watch noontime shows and talk shows or even teleseryes. Almost all of them are loaded with gay people. Let him read books instead. Involve him into activities like biking, basketball, chess etc. Stay away from volleyball. It's badinger sports.

Music helps too. Let him listen to rock. Not boybands or solo artists. My kid brother is the only 11 year old I know who know Stray Cat's Rock This Town by heart. Complete with walis tambo as his guitar.

There.

i am playing volleyball, varsity player pa sana ako kaso na overage nung elem. lahat ng star player namin ng volleyball, star player din sa basketball. ung isa team b ata ngayon sa la salle dasma basketball team. ung mga bakla sa school namin mga bano mag volleyball. bakit? mga maaarte at nasasaktan sa bola. so pano naging badingers na sports un? ang basketball nga may women team na rin. so tomboy sila?

don din sa music, disagree din ako. rob halford is gay. and he is the front man for judas priest. one of the most influential metal band.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    according to US gay rights activists, it's nature and not nurture.

in other words, a man is born with the instinct to be gay. you cannot "cure" him or raise him to go straight, unless he chooses to live a lie.

comments?
    amen to that sir... i think it's in the genes..

my friend's dad was a son of a military, raised in the "macho" environment. graduated in the PMA and until he became a Major.. but after a year when the Major's father passed away (he was a retired coronel), nakipaghiwalay sya sa asawa nya, he quits the military, went into the US, and now he's a full-blooded GAY...

so, IMHO, there's nothing you can do about that.. kung talagang Gay sya, it's either he keeps it a secret (dahil sa takot o hiya) or come out of the closet...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=2] I have a son who is turning 3 this week...

I am just much concerned kasi he lives with me and my mom and female helper. with females around, he sees things na hindi dapat (i.e mom putting make up, etc.) which baka gayahin nya paglaki. kasi ang bata kung ano nakikita sa matanda, ginagaya talaga, which i want to avoid. yung brother ko kasi hindi na madalas dito sa house since nagasawa sya, so walang male na maglelead ng example. what I plan is to put him to school maybe this year or early next year, then if possible enroll him in a martial arts class (maybe taekwondo since i studied this as well).

pero looking at him right now, he loves rough games and is into cars sobra...

did i say i'm also BI??
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by CaRGirL; March 13th, 2005 at 05:35 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRGirL
    [SIZE=2] I have a son who is turning 3 this week...

did i say i'm also BI??
    [/SIZE]
    ...daymn! u should meet my wife.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Tips pano gawing macho mga anak nateng mga lalake pag dating ng panahon...