New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    sa genes rin ata yun at big factor and environment.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    expose your child to sports. not only your child dapat ikaw rin. so that gagaya siya sa iyo. sabi nga ng isang poster dito, "lead by example".

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    add ko pla. monitor your future child's t.v. habits. imho, wag mo papanoorin nang teletubbies, and barney. ksi nagiging too gullible ang bata. buti pa yung sesame street may oscar the grouch.

last year, i influenced my son to watch Animax lagi naming pinapanood yung Daigunder.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkaboodles
    add ko pla. monitor your future child's t.v. habits. imho, wag mo papanoorin nang teletubbies, and barney. ksi nagiging too gullible ang bata. buti pa yung sesame street may oscar the grouch.

last year, i influenced my son to watch Animax lagi naming pinapanood yung Daigunder.
    ...good god! ang hilig pa naman ng anak ko sa teletubbies at barney. gotta get rid of those VCDs.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    wag pag sasasamahin sa mga bading at mga babae pag naglalaro. Bigyan ng mga baril barilan o kaya mga action figures na laruan. Ako din wala pa anak pero pag una ko anak gusto ko boy, i'll be a good example Bigyan ko din mga kotse kotsehan para sumunod sa yapak ko

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lead by example, tama sila. Tapos patambayin mo dito sa Tsikot.

Pero as with all things dapat may balance pa din. Kahit papano don't neglect the sensitive side of your child. And tell him that it is nice to be in touch with his feminine side also. Chicks really dig that. hehehe.

I have no problems with my pink stethoscope, having pink bands on my braces, etc. I can even critique my commander's make-up and fashion sense. Pero hindi naman ako badinger-Z.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I'm not against any gay related issues. In fact I have gay friends who are open to me. I know people who were men before (X-Men, that's the term) and eventually turned gay because the society is more open than 20 years ago. Most of them were raised wrongly. Meaning, their moms made them wear girlie clothes when they were babies, their fathers won't allow them to climb trees or ride a bike for fear of breaking a bone, etc-etc.

Don't let him watch noontime shows and talk shows or even teleseryes. Almost all of them are loaded with gay people. Let him read books instead. Involve him into activities like biking, basketball, chess etc. Stay away from volleyball. It's badinger sports.

Music helps too. Let him listen to rock. Not boybands or solo artists. My kid brother is the only 11 year old I know who know Stray Cat's Rock This Town by heart. Complete with walis tambo as his guitar.

There.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The key is to teach him how to become a man, not a pig.

Obviously, wag mo dapat siyang pakainin ng baboy. It's just fats and cholesterol anyway. Also avoid too much carbs (esp. rice) and alcohol. As for smoking and drugs, teach your child what these things are and why they must not be done.

As for fitness, make your child visit the gym regularly when he's of age. Also enroll him in self-defense, especially if you don't intend him to carry a gun in public.

Lastly, teach him to respect women. Make him learn that having a girlfriend is not a race, and that he should marry the one he can love 100%. Good enough is not enough here. He is not to cheat on her at any time.

I hope this helps.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    bigyan mo auto para iset-up nya.hehehehehe peace bro

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    according to US gay rights activists, it's nature and not nurture.

in other words, a man is born with the instinct to be gay. you cannot "cure" him or raise him to go straight, unless he chooses to live a lie.

comments?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Tips pano gawing macho mga anak nateng mga lalake pag dating ng panahon...