New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 95 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Ganito nangyari. Nauna sya sa ATM, ako sunod. Kumuha ng pera sabay alis and pasok sa sasakyan. Ako kumuha din ng pera, at lumakad pabalik ng office. Dumaan ako sa naka-park nya na kotse, sabay narinig yung "wuk-wuk-wuk-tik-tik-tik" ................ dead battery!

Patay kang bata ka! Towing ang hahatol sayo! Pero teka, malapit lang naman ang carpark kung nasaan ang kotse ko. So I tapped on her window and asked if she needs a "jump". At first medyo nahiya, baka hassle daw, pero I insisted saying that my car was just parked nearby.

Got my car, took out the jumper leads, and gave her a boost. Pagkatapos, she asked me if she can return the favor of me helping her out. I was an hour away from leaving the office so I told her sure, I am open for anything. She told me that she'll wait for me at Bugsy's.

Long story short ... It was a badda-bing-badda-boom night. Oh yeah, I got her mobile number, address, and vital stats too ..... ME BAAAAD ..
    ayos bro. Hero of the day ka non. naka-score pa.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ganito nangyari. Nauna sya sa ATM, ako sunod. Kumuha ng pera sabay alis and pasok sa sasakyan. Ako kumuha din ng pera, at lumakad pabalik ng office. Dumaan ako sa naka-park nya na kotse, sabay narinig yung "wuk-wuk-wuk-tik-tik-tik" ................ dead battery!

Patay kang bata ka! Towing ang hahatol sayo! Pero teka, malapit lang naman ang carpark kung nasaan ang kotse ko. So I tapped on her window and asked if she needs a "jump". At first medyo nahiya, baka hassle daw, pero I insisted saying that my car was just parked nearby.

Got my car, took out the jumper leads, and gave her a boost. Pagkatapos, she asked me if she can return the favor of me helping her out. I was an hour away from leaving the office so I told her sure, I am open for anything. She told me that she'll wait for me at Bugsy's.

Long story short ... It was a badda-bing-badda-boom night. Oh yeah, I got her mobile number, address, and vital stats too ..... ME BAAAAD ..
    Makabili nga ng jumper cable, saka na yang kotse. Baon na lang ako nung energy drink at MC Hammer na CD.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Makabili nga ng jumper cable, saka na yang kotse. Baon na lang ako nung energy drink at MC Hammer na CD.
    LOL, baka sumayaw din si lowslowbenz kaya naaliw si girl. :D

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

^^^ Siyempre bro. Sa himig ba naman ng walang kamatayang "Careless Whisper"?..... :hysterical:
    14.8K:cow:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Baka siya ang sinayawan!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Nako!.. hindi pwede primo .. Bato-bato tayo pag sumayaw! LOL

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nako!.. hindi pwede primo .. Bato-bato tayo pag sumayaw! LOL
    Sabagay, baka ma-tow ka pa ng MAPSA. Illegal Dancing.

On a serious note, it's a good thing you helped. She would have been towed. My friend was just pushing their service L300 FB before (along Leviste St.) to kick start it and the towing crew got them with pit stop precision.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Haha, Bugsy's FTW! I used to go there for a few drinks after work also. That place is an classic example of where to find pretty office girls.

Jumper cables gave you the jump indeed.
    Bugsy's ba marami? been living in that bldg for quite some time now, siguro nga masyado nako busy at di man lang ako maka gimik, nasa ibaba nalang nga ng condo

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    mga boyz talaga...makasali nga...vtgin pa kasi ako sa mga ganyan hahaha

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Walandyo, bro,- naalala ko na naman ang aming peborit na jumper cable guy while watching "The World According to Paris" sa ETC Channel around 9PM tonight.

Ang lovely *beach* na si Paris Hilton ay naubusan ng gasolina so the paparazzis were all over her, taking pictures and videos, while Paris was ringing her friend to get some help.... So, her 2 friends, one also a hottie, arrived with a couple of gallons of gasoline, which they poured into the gas tank of her vehicle. But for some reason, the battery was drained, so they have to knock on the neighborhood and hail cars for help, and jumper cables. One guy obliged with his vehicle and battery and jumper cables and they were able to start her vehicle.

The ladies, including Paris were thanking him profusely and were asking for his contact number and a drink or so to thank him. The guy told them that he is married and drove away...

Sabi ko, kung si bro.lowslowbenz iyon,- yari ang tatlong ito,- lalo na si Paris Hilton... :naughty2::hysterical:

16.5K:weathermanf3:
    Last edited by CVT; August 4th, 2012 at 12:09 AM.

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?