New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Mga Tsikoteers! Kamusta naman ang naging Valentines ninyo?

What happened?

Was it memorable?

Boring?

Nakakakilig?

Speecheless ka ba?

Kwento naman dyan!

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Later tonight gonna bring my wife to a diner.

Kumusta my lady, any plan this heart day?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    spent WAAY too much money on her...

it was totally worth it! :naughty2:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    just another ordinary day with friends... had a very good time... kakauwi ko lang... also took few shots of as*h*les with their glaring HID...

in short... walang ka solo date... huh.. huh... huh... but it was still a best night with my friends...:thumbup:

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Later tonight gonna bring my wife to a diner.

Kumusta my lady, any plan this heart day?
    Hello Sir! Musta po! Marami pa ting bunga ng calamansi ninyo? (heheheh) Talagang I will not forget our EB there in SOCAL! Mauulit yun for sure!

For our Valentines Date, we are going to the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Clark, Pampanga!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    We'll celebrate later tonight with a simple dinner at our favorite restaurant, nothing fancy, don't want to get it on with the crowds yesterday.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Spent it at the dentist with my mouth open for 2 hours. Went home with swollen cheeks. Had a root canal procedure kasi. I was hoping that it would only be an ordinary filling but the dentist couldn't save my tooth anymore.

That didn't stop me from going out to dinner with my girl friend though. I couldn't break our tradition of spending Valentine's together. Later, I'm taking my Mom out to lunch.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    well right now we are getting ready to head out to have dinner renato ristorante ( dont know if thats the right spelling italian Cuisine lol ) then watch air supply in Pacific Symphony after that back to our hotel in new port beach. Symphony

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

We have to stay home as the kids have fever...

So, we just watched an Anime Series with them the whole day.......

Will probably go out for a special dinner date later this week.....

7505:bravo:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post
    just another ordinary day with friends... had a very good time... kakauwi ko lang... also took few shots of as*h*les with their glaring HID...

in short... walang ka solo date... huh.. huh... huh... but it was still a best night with my friends...:thumbup:
    exempted ako diya ha

:bwahaha:

for me same pairn just an ordinary daydin since may pasok kami last saturday.

(exam pa namin)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
So, How Did Your Valentines Day Turn Out?