New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    pila balde + gro ... this post alone shows how little you think of women who have *** before marriage.

doesn't really help your point at all.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i'm back

re relationships being like business deals

what do you want? what does the other side want?

what do you want from a man?

you wanna be swept off your feet... you want a man's love, attention, loyalty

how do you get that from a man?

will some Prince Charming appear out of nowhere and give you what you want and make you the happiest girl in the world and not ask for anything in return?

dream on

this is the real world

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER?

ask any guy here in tsikot

what made them choose their gf or wife?

what made their gf or wife choose them?

what did they want from the women?

what did the women want from them?

like in business, what did they bring to the table?

the men probably brought their youth and their good looks, their great personalities, their education, their industriousness, their financial assets to the table

what did the women bring to the table?

(the guys can answer that)

this isnt about manipulation

just coz women ask their men for something or ask their men to do something for them isnt manipulation

it's about their part of the deal
    is it just me or your posts are getting weirder hahaha

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    probably just you ;)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Potek... ubos na ang popcorn ko. Daming nakihingi eh. :D

My stand on this, there is much more that defines a person than engaging in PMS or not (PMS just partly falls under the much wider and vast criteria which makes one's person).

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Batang Regla View Post
    Hindi ko sinabi natatapos sa virginity standard ko sa babae.

Pero isa ito impotante na dapat virgin.

Kung gusto nyo mag-asawa ng pila-balde, GRO nasasa inyo yun.
    so ang babae para sayo is either virgin o pokpok

well, too bad you fail to see another group of girls (and there's quite a large number of them) -- those who had *** with only 1 or 2 boyfriends, never gotten pregnant, "tight" pa

i know we dudes usually classify girls

i think your classification system is too limited (2 classes lang) -- either virgin or pila balde
    Last edited by uls; November 25th, 2010 at 10:50 AM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    is it just me or your posts are getting weirder hahaha
    haha

hey, i'm following in your footsteps, Master of Weird

since you noticed my "weird" post, i must be doing something right

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    haha

hey, i'm following in your footsteps, Master of Weird

since you noticed my "weird" post, i must be doing something right
    Actually you might have gone weirder than OB's usual level of weird for him to notice it as "weird". :thumbup::naughty2::hysterical:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When I was younger, and very much more naive, thought this was going to be a big issue. Didn't want to have to break up with my first girlfriend even. Then someone older and wiser told me, how'd you know what other food tastes like if you only eat the same viand of canteen food?

I would suppose she meant meet other girls/women, as a whole, which may include intimacy and ***. O nga naman, why settle for who you think is the one for you without really knowing what you want.

By doing so -- breaking up with the GF, and getting close with other girls -- you do find out, eventually, that their being virgins may be a tall order. Well, it used to be a factor for me, but when I got to meet other girls, I realized whether they had done it with some other guy/s before didn't matter more than who they were overall, and if you two clicked.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Actually you might have gone weirder than OB's usual level of weird for him to notice it as "weird". :thumbup::naughty2::hysterical:
    uh oh

i've become OB-level weird?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    When I was younger, and very much more naive, thought this was going to be a big issue. Didn't want to have to break up with my first girlfriend even. Then someone older and wiser told me, how'd you know what other food tastes like if you only eat the same viand of canteen food?

I would suppose she meant meet other girls/women, as a whole, which may include intimacy and ***. O nga naman, why settle for who you think is the one for you without really knowing what you want.

By doing so -- breaking up with the GF, and getting close with other girls -- you do find out, eventually, that their being virgins may be a tall order. Well, it used to be a factor for me, but when I got to meet other girls, I realized whether they had done it with some other guy/s before didn't matter more than who they were overall, and if you two clicked.
    that's more or less my point

if you limit yourself to virgins, you'll be missing out on a lot of great girls

girls who are more mature, more experienced in relationships, have a more realistic view of the world

girls who know what men need and want (emotionally, physically)

girls who know how to make men happy (not just in bed)
    Last edited by uls; November 25th, 2010 at 01:22 PM.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
pre marital *** with gf or bf (agree or disagree)