New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    How would you define a woman that is loose? If a woman pursues a guy (call and text) who obviously is not attracted to her, can she be labelled as loose or slutty? I am curious because views on morality tend to differ over generations.
    Call/Text lang naman, hindi Grope/***.

I think you are from an OLDER generation to be worrying about being slutty.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^You have so much hostility towards me.

My values has nothing to do with my age. It was the way I was raised. You can't take it against me if I am not as liberated as the people surrounding you.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ^You have so much hostility towards me.

My values has nothing to do with my age. It was the way I was raised. You can't take it against me if I am not as liberated as the people surrounding you.
    No hostility, but it seems that you are out of touch with young people reality sometimes.

Parang you come from a very different generation kasi normal lang ngayon ang akala mong slutty and loose.
    Last edited by marg; November 23rd, 2010 at 12:32 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    * marg, you're not the first person who said that I am out of touch with reality I don't mean to be this way and most of the time I am not aware of how different I come off to be. Probably has a lot to do with my life revolving within a 10 km radius from my house (school, work and activities) and having a small circle of girl friends who share the values as mine. Mas "out of touch" pa nga yung iba.

What if the girl tells the guy that she fell in love with him before? Is that slutty na?
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 23rd, 2010 at 12:51 AM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003

What if the girl tells the guy that she fell in love with him before? Is that slutty na?
    Pano ba? Yun bang sasabihin mo sa guy na "Alam mo....may gusto ako sa yo noon eh. Yun nga lang, di mo ako pinapansin." :sad:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Pano ba? Yun bang sasabihin mo sa guy na "Alam mo....may gusto ako sa yo noon eh. Yun nga lang, di mo lang ako pinapansin."
    Parang ganiyan pero may serious/dramatic

Anong masasabi mo sa babae na gumawa niyan?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Since this is a male dominated forum, I guess this is the best place to ask this question.

How would you define a woman that is loose? If a woman pursues a guy (call and text) who obviously is not attracted to her, can she be labelled as loose or slutty? I am curious because views on morality tend to differ over generations.
    *CVT so what's your opinion?

I am looking forward to OB's answer lol
    I'd say yes, Sis. If I am not attracted to a woman or maybe just a bit attracted and she keeps on calling me for such trivial things, then she's definitely a turn-off. Worse, if I tell this to my friends, then she can be tagged as loose or slutty....

However, if I really like her and I am certain that she is doing this just for me, then, I will make my move....

Now, if the calls and text messages are in pursuit of intellectual discourse,- then that attracts me more to her.... :bwahaha:

11.3K:snow:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    People with loose morals essentially do not know their boundaries---they don't know what is right from what is wrong. By that definition, a woman who "initiates" is not necessarily one with loose morals.

There are creative ways of initiating. And one of the ways is for the woman to organize a gathering/ party / a get together with their "person of interest" in mind. This way, they can create an atmosphere of neutrality. If they like the guy, they can have a good chat (flirt, if you wish), or at the very least get to know the guy. If they don't like the "person of interest," then they can find someone else in the crowd. No harm, no foul.

In my opinion, someone with loose morals would be someone looking for *** with someone, regardless.

If the girl tells the guy that she had a crush on him before, its hard to judge the intent. Some people are just open, some are brash, some don't think, and some have the intent of getting the guy hooked. So, it depends on the guy, really. But it can be bait, yeah. If the guy is single, its fair game. If he's married, its a different story. Married guy should just take it as a complement and shut the door, unless he's willing to play and take a swing---a bad move.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Since this is a male dominated forum, I guess this is the best place to ask this question.

How would you define a woman that is loose? If a woman pursues a guy (call and text) who obviously is not attracted to her, can she be labelled as loose or slutty? I am curio

us because views on morality tend to differ over generations.
    dali lang yan ms. cathy...

loose women are those that:
    1. sleeps with different men outside the context of marriage (or even a relationship for that matter)
    2. initiates ***ual advances to others (men or women) just for the heck of it, again outside the relationship mode
    3. are f-buddy to others
    4. (eto medyo slippery pero include ko na rin) purposely seduces other through her actions, words, and the way she dresses up - or the lack of it, then denies the hell out of them (very irritating!) pag nabuko

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Depende nga yan ms cathy, meron girl na show's interest to a guy because she wants to know the guy more, deeper. Initiating to be friends, close friends parang testing the water ba checking if may chemistry na mangyayari between the two of them. Pero siyempre it depends din sa guy kung interesado siya, for me thats fine nothing morally wrong or slutty. Pero iba naman yung tipong aggresive na sending you signals na you can have me, booty calls or one night stands yan eh solid i can call that slutty, lalo na kung hindi kita type haha..

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
How Would You Define a Woman of Loose Morals