New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Is It Better To Have Loved and Lost, Than Have Never Loved At All?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 85.71%
  • No

3 6.12%
  • Ewan!

4 8.16%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes. you become a better person after an unsuccesful relationship... you try to build on your shortcomings for your future love.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Yes, you becomes more mature...and turns you into a playboy or playgirl

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    yes.....masakit, lalo na pag kakahiwalay palang....

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Better to have loved and lost, than to look back after all these years and ask yourself "What if?....."

1901:nolurk:

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    yes! at least nagmahal pa din, di nga lang nag-workout.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by outmap View Post
    Dati I would have answered yes... That is until I lost someone I truly love.
    i agree with outmap -> it is until you lose someone you truly love.

from my point of view, easily saying it is better to have loved and lost might simply mean that the people you have "loved and lost" "might" not be ones you really, really loved. i have "loved and lost" many times. but this one particular time, i wish i have never met her.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wewoy_romero View Post
    i agree with outmap -> it is until you lose someone you truly love.

from my point of view, easily saying it is better to have loved and lost might simply mean that the people you have "loved and lost" "might" not be ones you really, really loved. i have "loved and lost" many times. but this one particular time, i wish i have never met her.
    Yeah, depende siguro kung gaano natin kamahal ang isang tao. Kasi i've had other relationships naman that I cherish the memories.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yup, kahit mabasted, kahit masakit ang importante nakaramdam ka ng pagibig, mas maigi ng masaktan ka dahil nagmahal ka, sinabi mong mahal mo siya kesa, mamamatay kana lng at di mo man lang nasabing minahal mo ang taong iniibig mo...

sometimes i also wished that i shouldnt have not met her at all, but God gave us a reason to get hurt, to learn, to endure the pain, they say you need another love to cover up for a misery, how can you love completely if you use yourself as the scapegoat and make yourself believe that its all ok when its not...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Aahhh yes...

Tis better to have loved and lost...

Only when one has felt the pain of losing someone in the past, can they learn to truly cherish the one in their arms at the moment...

So to those who are in love right now, cherish each moment...

You will never know what destiny will bring you tomorrow, but the present is yours for the taking, so love the ones you love as if there's no tomorrow...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    What do you think the answer of Hopia, Big Bird and Kris will be for this poll?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Poll: Is It Better To Have Loved and Lost, Than Never Loved Before?