New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Is It Better To Have Loved and Lost, Than Have Never Loved At All?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 85.71%
  • No

3 6.12%
  • Ewan!

4 8.16%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    be honest B)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    no brainer my answer will definetly be YES!!!!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'd say yes. If you lost, there's at least closure. If "ewan"....... the question will always nag for life like the case with my HS crush for example.....

I mean it'd be nice if I can find answers to other nagging questions I've had since childhood like how the Voltes V and Starblazers sagas ended. All I had to do was search the internet. With love, it's not that easy. A lot of what ifs remain with my HS crush to this day and I have only myself to fault.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; February 24th, 2007 at 09:02 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's better to have loved and lost, as long as the losses don't include your house, your car and half your bank account :hihihi:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    it's better to have loved and lost, as long as the losses don't include your house, your car and half your bank account :hihihi:
    hehehe. Funny. At least nagtira ng konting cash. I woudl've thought half a car ang ititira.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Dati I would have answered yes... That is until I lost someone I truly love.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yes it's better to have loved and lost ...

at least, you'll have an opportunity to get a new one.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Just thought I'd share a lil anecdote. My father lost his eyesight back in the late 60's, and the accident/incident that caused it required him to be sent to japan for major reconstructive surgery. While there, he became friends with another person who had been blind all her life. They were discussing his loss of sight and her not hot having seen anything at all. My dad, in his misery and pain, told her that he wished he had never been able to see at all, so he doesn't have to know what he is missing.

The blind since birth lady told him back, she would have given anything to have seen what he has for just a minute.

Translate that however you wish, but I tend to agree with her...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    voted "yes". had a couple of loves i lost over the years but i have never wished they never happened.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes... atleast nagmahal ka

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Poll: Is It Better To Have Loved and Lost, Than Never Loved Before?