New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hinde naman masasaktan kung hidne malalaman eh... biro lang :D

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    no matter how hard i think, i still cant understand why this is happening to my family.

when i was younger, sobrang mahirap kami, but we were happy. now that we are financially able, my family is ruined! cant we have best of both ends?

i am really bothered that most guys can not be monogamous, minsan parang sakit na yan na di na nila kayang wag gawin. why? is that addicting?

i need answers pls

and i need your prayers now... pray that i will be strong to face this pls ...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    your dad ba gretzy?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sagot:

"...even lovers need a holiday, far away from each other..."

-az yet, hard to say im sorry

kahit gaano pa yan kaganda magsasawa ka rin...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    kami nun bata maraming pera dad ko tapos, ayun nagkaroon siya ng long-term relationship sa isang family friend... nahuli dahil pinasurveillance ng nanay ko ako dahil sa betting sa NBA, eh akalain mo ginamit cellphone ko para ma-contact yun babae, ayun huli... naghiwalay parents ko tapos nawalan pa kami ng pera... masmahirap yun...

kaya mo yan gretzy, just pray hard. hindi mo naman kasalanan yun, yun ang sabi ng dad ko sa amin eh. hindi ka bibigyan ni Lord ng trial na hindi mo kaya... if it doesnt kill you, it would just make you stronger. andito naman ang tsikot para ipagdasal ka. =)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kaya lage dapat may spice

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Siguro may hindi lang siya nakukuha sa present partner niya kaya naghahanap ng iba...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i believe it's natural for males to look for variety. that said, we find it one of three ways:

1. spice up our *** lives with our partner
    2. look at other women (on the street, in **** or strip clubs), but come home to our partner
    3. mambabae

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It's just a guy thing. There's no other deep, hidden psychological reason. It's like changing cell phones, watches or cars. Why do we get a thrill of test driving a new car even if we are not getting it?

Gretzy is right, it's better to have several one night stands than to have a long term relationship. Just practice safe ***. You have to understand though, that people above 50 have no choice before but fall into the mistress trap. During their time, there weren't a lot of places to pick up girls (KTV, bar, night clubs) and getting prostitutes is rather low. So the safest option before was to get a mistress.

It's better these days. Girls are more open-minded (liberated). Imagine before if one were to spend for a house or apartment for a girl. Naturally, the guy will consider that as his investment and thereby not leave the girl on a whim. These days, it's free for all. So a bit of advice for the ladies, do not nag / criticize you partner for spending a lot on his vehicle / hobby. It's better that he invests on something that he brings home compared to investing on something he makes a home for. :car:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    you could manage not to if you wanted to...

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Pambabae ng mga lalaki