New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Is it OK for a 25-year old woman to let a guy friend (not boyfriend) sleep in her apartment? No ***, separate rooms.

Would you consider this as indecent behaviour for the girl?

Philippine setting...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    yes its ok. basta ba walang masamang nangyayare like cheating lalo na kung may bf yun girl. i used to do that a lot. sleep over a girl friends flat lalo na if im too lazy to drive home. pero kung total stranger yun patutulugin sa flat e ibang usapan na yun

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    if there's a valid reason for the guy to do that, provided na dapat meron din ibang friends pa na kasama, i think ok lang...

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Not my cup of tea

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    why naman walang mangyayari kung pwede naman meron! haha joke... okay lang yun. basta whatever makes you sleep at night, all good! wag nyo dapat isipin mga sabihin ng mga malisyoso na tao...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    more details??? :D

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Bad idea. That would be way too risky for the girl.

Put it this way... if that girl was your sister, would you allow her? Coincidentally my youngest sister is 25 yrs old, and personally I wouldn't allow her to be in that situation, no matter how much I trust that guy. I care for her too much to put her in such a situation.

Sometimes our hormones have a bad habit of clouding our minds.

My 2 cents...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by DFast&DFurious View Post
    Bad idea. That would be way too risky for the girl.

Put it this way... if that girl was your sister, would you allow her? Coincidentally my youngest sister is 25 yrs old, and personally I wouldn't allow her to be in that situation, no matter how much I trust that guy. I care for her too much to put her in such a situation.

Agree ako sa iyo, Sir.

Pero yung iba, kasi, sasabihin nila, "Huwag mong pansinin ang iba. Wala tayong ginagawang masama!" :charing:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    E kung wala naman talagang mangyayari eh.

At 25, alam na niya ang tama at mali. Bahala na siya. She can lock her door. Or not...

... and then I suddenly reflect, what if it was my daughter? Still, at 25, my only hope is that I raised her well and she knows the right thing to do.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    E kung wala naman talagang mangyayari eh.

At 25, alam na niya ang tama at mali. Bahala na siya. She can lock her door. Or not...

... and then I suddenly reflect, what if it was my daughter? Still, at 25, my only hope is that I raised her well and she knows the right thing to do.
    If this is the case, then you can rest assured that she won't allow such an event to let a guy sleep with her no matter what

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Is it OK for a woman these days...