New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    chromosomes (X and Y) dictate orientation but hormones trump it and determine what organs develop.

DO NOT ADD YOUR BIGOTRY TO THE PROBLEM. nature screwed up already and you are not helping those people by condemning them as sinners. pasalamat ka na lang na normal ang hormones mo at hindi ka naging member ng 3rd, 4th and 5th ***es. PUT YOUR RELIGION ASIDE. NATURE TRUMPS ALL RELIGIONS.

*If you say, 'i am a woman born in a man's body', it's not true. Proof? Look at yourself in the mirror and say loudly (sshhhh, baka may makarinig) "I am a man created by God. I was born as a man to love the woman of my dreams", etc. Do this again in the pm or evening; everyday for a month.

The short affirmation above could be replaced with one of your choice. For atheists, they could recite a different mantra.

We may not be of the same faith. Nature, to me, means 'super intelligence, great provider, etc.

Is there a 5th ***? Maybe, a tri***ual?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    To be gay or not to be gay.

*There is a conspiracy by rothchild, nwo, illuminati, gmo/monsanto, bill gates, etc., to reduce the world's population by introducing homo***uality, and they are succeeding.

*Nobody is born a homo***ual.

*Homo***uality could be caused by hormones like oxytocin. They say that if you spray this hormone to a group of males, they will soon be cavorting with each other.

*If you say, 'i am a woman born in a man's body', it's not true. Proof? Look at yourself in the mirror and say loudly (sshhhh, baka may makarinig) "I am a man created by God. I was born as a man to love the woman of my dreams", etc. Do this again in the pm or evening; everyday for a month.

*To be gay is not your destiny; its your choice.

(for lesbians, change the keywords)
    it's a combination of chromosomes/genetics, and society.
    end of story.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it's a combination of chromosomes/genetics, and society.
    end of story.

but it can be cured or avoided; it's a choice.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    as stan lee might have penned, "we're mutants. we're not sick. we're just different".

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Exclusive school for boys kami nuong HS....

May puwersa rin ang choice at peers(association).

Isa kong kaklase,- nuong 1st year, lalaki,- pero natropa sa mga bakla. Pagdating ng 4th year talagang jokla na siya.... After graduation,- nakasabay ko sa jeep,- nakapalda na siya... Hindi nga tumingin sa akin,- napahiya siguro....

Iyong isa kong kaklase,- alanganin talaga, medyo mahinhin,- tapos ang pangalan niya pambabae... 4th year namin,- nagdecide siya na lalaki siya,- binago ang pangalan at palayaw by dropping the female-suffix, at naging matigas ang pananalita (hindi nga lang tubuan ng buhok sa mukha),- ngayon lalaki na at may pamilya....

Pero, 3 sa mga ka-batch naming bakla,- naging mga duktor..... Isa sa Pentagon[DC], isa sa isang County sa CA, isa nagpunta rin sa US at nag-arrange marriage sa isang babae pero hindi niya matanggap kaya umuwi na lang dito para maglingkod sa isang City Health Center... Paborito niyang project - operation tuli....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    women tend to be more on the bi***ual side than men do
    The more the merrier ....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Exclusive school for boys kami nuong HS....

May puwersa rin ang choice at peers(association).

Isa kong kaklase,- nuong 1st year, lalaki,- pero natropa sa mga bakla. Pagdating ng 4th year talagang jokla na siya.... After graduation,- nakasabay ko sa jeep,- nakapalda na siya... Hindi nga tumingin sa akin,- napahiya siguro....

Iyong isa kong kaklase,- alanganin talaga, medyo mahinhin,- tapos ang pangalan niya pambabae... 4th year namin,- nagdecide siya na lalaki siya,- binago ang pangalan at palayaw by dropping the female-suffix, at naging matigas ang pananalita (hindi nga lang tubuan ng buhok sa mukha),- ngayon lalaki na at may pamilya....

Pero, 3 sa mga ka-batch naming bakla,- naging mga duktor..... Isa sa Pentagon[DC], isa sa isang County sa CA, isa nagpunta rin sa US at nag-arrange marriage sa isang babae pero hindi niya matanggap kaya umuwi na lang dito para maglingkod sa isang City Health Center... Paborito niyang project - operation tuli....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

mag maintain ka lang ng aquarium for sure magiging lalaki ka na!! garantisado yan

8. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Honest question:

We know of some men who have fetish specifically with tranny women (male at birth). Does that make them gay? I get confused here sometimes.
    Last edited by unmarked; July 11th, 2017 at 01:33 PM. Reason: EDIT: Confused with the situation presented above not MY situation LOL

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    mag maintain ka lang ng aquarium for sure magiging lalaki ka na!! garantisado yan
    What kind of aquarium? Like EA along Roxas Blvd? Or like BigFish Manila?

*pyramid00
    Easy to say it is a choice when you are not confronted by the same identity crisis they have. Just be thankful you aren't at the receiving end of the abuse that the LGBT community is subjected to.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    It is curable. First, let me get the permission from the authors since authors copyright their work. You are the doc, doc; I think you already have an inkling of what i will post.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast